Wyoming law

Jmac926

Ok so June 1st a laws was passed stating wyoming residents could carry concealed without a license as long as they meet the requirements of a license holder. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to an "official" website with documentation of this I have found alot of news articles but I would like something from the state about it so I can print out and have for my records you know CYA. Thanks

Well I'm not quite sure I understand what your asking.does it work for me how? Am I comfortable with the fact we are allowed to carry concealed with out a permit? Yes. Do I qualify but want papers and to see it in writing so not to make a foolish mistake so those who dont carry can say look at that gun toting fool? Yes

This may be easier to understand. Can YOU carry a concealed weapon in Wyoming? A guide — High Country News

graphic

Yes I can I meet all the requirements I just want to see this law in writing other than the news papers or online articles like to be educated and dont like to act on word of mouth alone. Thanks

Yes I can I meet all the requirements I just want to see this law in writing other than the news papers or online articles like to be educated and dont like to act on word of mouth alone. Thanks

Thats what you asked for and that's what I gave you above....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back