WTF? Weird gun pics.

CathyInBlue

Tool Maker
Duracoat_glock35_desertstorm_50409.jpg

:biggrin:
I thought that was a real gun for second until I saw the "trigger un-safety". It's only a Glock.
I dig the bayonet though, but I wouldn't want to "Smart Carry" that little number.

:biggrin:
I thought that was a real gun for second until I saw the "trigger un-safety". It's only a Glock.
I dig the bayonet though, but I wouldn't want to "Smart Carry" that little number.

Now whats wrong with a Glock? mine is urban cammo though. It always blends in to my surroundings underneath my shirt:sarcastic:

Now whats wrong with a Glock? ...

I'll go waaaayyyyy out on a limb here and guess:

"Not designed by JMB?"

"It's not a 1911?"

"John is a manlier name than Gaston?"

"Tupperware vs. metal?"

Am I on the right track here?

Ooooh...what he just said! I can hear the Glock fans pumping up their venom glands now! Is there a fallout shelter built into USA Carry?:biggrin::sarcastic:

Well, after all, the 1911 is Gods gift to man through his prophet, John MOSES Browning:pleasantry:

LOL I saw one of those bayonets at a gun shop when I was in Ohio. I'm hoping with 13 rounds of .45 in my XD noone would be able to get close enough to use a bayonet!

LOL. This is one of those posts where I will sit here, smile, shake my head and keep my opinion to myself.

what the well equipped mall ninja wants from Santa

just what the mall ninja ordered...does it come with a flamethrower too?

I'll see your pistol mounted bayonet and raise you a chainsaw mounted AR15. By the way that is not me in the pic

29kz3bl.jpg

I'll to waaaayyyyy out on a limb here and guess:

"Not designed by JMB?"

"It's not a 1911?"

"John is a manlier name than Gaston?"

"Tupperware vs. metal?"

Am I on the right track here?

Lol

I own a 1911 too.

I'll pick Gaston cause its a super hard climbing move.

Okay, this is my kind of CCW (not really). But, I would buy one if I could find one:
Link Removed

If the Tupperware doesn't break...

When you try to use the bayonet. You know, I see "RED HAT" there. Me too. USAF, CATM, retired 1994. NRA
Life.

Last edited:
I see your chainsaw mounted bayonet and raise you One Ultimate Zombie Annihalator:biggrin:

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back