WTF Sign

telpinaro

Saw this on Facebook the other day... there are no words for how mad it made me. Showed to to my anti-gun sister, and it made her angry.

Let's end gun violence by not shooting rapists?! WTF!

Link Removed

Perfect example of the liberal mind at work. Just put em in jail for a week and put them on a registry. That'll teach em.

This just what the Liberals and anti-gunners what you to think. I've seen on some of the other gun sites I follow the police say that the citizens should protect themselves first by whatever means they choose to do so first then call them. They say that the citizens are first responders and they should defend themselves first until the police can get to the scene and deal with it.

Can't wait to to what all the Anti's will be doing on the anniversary of the Sandy Hook massacre....Libtards love to exploit dead kids.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I think those ads were made by someone not affiliated with the organization. But it does pretty much sum up a lot of their thoughts on such issues at least from what I can tell. Groups like the Brady Campaign, Moms Demand Action and others of that ilk seem to be perfectly fine with the fact that known criminals and people with known violent mental issues are just walking around. They are more concerned with disarming law abiding citizens. I suppose those things are easy to do when you don't live in the real World and have never faced danger and you won't talk to anyone who has. I'll drop the mic and get off my soapbox now. Here are some links about those ads. Link Removed
Link Removed

Below is a post I found on another forum from the year 2000. It is obviously a fake image and this sick nonsense has been circulating for a long time.

Brady Campaign ad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Referred by: snopes.com: Brady Campaign Ad

Comment: I thought it was hilarious how after Snopes debunked the phony Brady Campaign ad, people who were duped by equally phony screenshots showing it on the Brady Campaign Facebook page started criticizing Snopes for being wrong. Yeah, Snopes is wrong because people are too dumb to figure out that the same technology used to fake an image can also be used to fake a screenshot of that same image.

With that much gullibility in the world, Snopes is never gonna be out of business.

I disagree. I think rape DOES deserve the death penalty. I imagine most women who have been raped also agree. And I'm pretty sure that any man who loves a woman would agree too.
If a liberal woman wants to pee her pants to prevent a rape, she's more than welcome to try. And I emphasize "TRY". I'm guessing it wouldn't bother most rapists. As they say, pull out your gun and make HIM pee his pants.

Assault my nieces or any female family member and you better pray the police find you before I do, hell I will even post your bail.

I'd love for it to be a fake... (why didn't snopes turn that up for me, I wonder? I always check the outlandish ones...) Unfortunately, liberal politicians do seem to say things like that all the time. Plus, if it is created by the opposite side, it's an excellent example of how ridiculous the anti-arguments are.

I disagree. I think rape DOES deserve the death penalty. I imagine most women who have been raped also agree. And I'm pretty sure that any man who loves a woman would agree too.
If a liberal woman wants to pee her pants to prevent a rape, she's more than welcome to try. And I emphasize "TRY". I'm guessing it wouldn't bother most rapists. As they say, pull out your gun and make HIM pee his pants.

Truth be told, it isn't only women who would be defenseless against rape if guns were harder (or impossible) to get, kids, both male and female, are victims of sexual assault quite often too.

I've always had mixed feelings about the case highlighted in this Court TV report from many years ago, but mixed feelings or not about taking the law into one's own hands, I cannot find it within me to criticize this father of a sexually abused young boy:

As it says at the end of the report, the father only got 5 years probation for the killing. Apparently, I'm not the only one who found it difficult to hold him accountable for the obvious and blatant violation of the law.

If a rapist got past my wife's gun to successfully rape her, he'd have one more chance to get his comeuppance in a court room. If he got past that, he would not get past me, that is, if I got to him before my wife did after the trial from which he got away with raping her. She's a very well-trained pistolero though, so odds are strongly in her favor that she could avoid being raped, and if she saw that poster and met the person responsible for it, she'd probably spit in their eye just to prove she's a dang good shot. LOL

Blues

Multiple ways to take out a rapist. You mess with anyone in my family there will be hell to pay. That be cruel and unusual punishment.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back