WOW, Most Eastern States Covered.

old salt

I live in South Carolina and have a CW permit. I've just sent for a non resident New Hampshire CW permit. If I receive the NH permit and according to the map on our home page I would be able to carry in most of the States east of the Mississippi. I’m I looking at this correctly?

How many States can you carry in?

Thank you

You are correct. It will allow you to carry south all the way to California and gives us a total of 34 states that we can carry in.

SLED should include a NH permit application when they send your SC one. :pleasantry: Biggest thing is it gives you GA but also a bunch of other states.

I live in South Carolina and have a CW permit. I've just sent for a non resident New Hampshire CW permit. If I receive the NH permit and according to the map on our home page I would be able to carry in most of the States east of the Mississippi. I’m I looking at this correctly?

How many States can you carry in?

Thank you

living in michigan and having a michigan permit I get 38 states. I also have a utah non res permit which does not add any more to what I get with michigan. but I used to live in utah so I just renew it for 10 bucks every 5 years just in case. if you ever go out west utah would be a good one to have. it will add for you nevada, washington state, minnesota. but I believe you would have to take another class to get it unlike the NH permit. but if you don't do much traveling that way you get quite a lot with SC and NH.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back