Would-Be Robber Accidentally Shoots, Kills Self

HK4U

Want to know why you should not carry your gun in your pants with out a holster?

Link Removed

Would-Be Robber Accidentally Shoots, Kills Self

POSTED: 4:34 pm CDT June 18, 2008
UPDATED: 7:02 pm CDT June 18, 2008

GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas -- Police in Grand Prairie said a 19-year-old would-be robber from Fort Worth died after accidentally shooting himself during an early-morning break-in.

A Grand Prairie police spokesman, Lt. John Brimmer, said Cameron Sands was found dead early Tuesday in the driveway of a house he'd broken into on the 2800 block of Garden Grove Road.

Brimmer said it appears that sometime while trying to break in, the man shoved the small-caliber semi-automatic into his waistband and it fired, striking him in the lower abdomen. Sands then dropped the gun and ran from the home, making it as far as the driveway before he collapsed.

Brimmer said Sands was dead in the driveway when officers arrived at about 5:30 a.m.

The homeowner was not inju

you know. I think this might have been the only "good gun" out there. I mean usually they just start shooting good people.. this one shot a bad guy..

you know. I think this might have been the only "good gun" out there. I mean usually they just start shooting good people.. this one shot a bad guy..
All of those self-firing guns are controlled by Skynet. This one was captured by the resistance, reprogrammed and sent back to kill bad guys.

Bravo!! I'm wondering how the antis are going to react to this one? Are they now going to push for laws that make it illegal for criminals to pack heat while breaking into their victims' homes?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back