Worlds Best Frutcake Recipe

Sheldon

Worlds Best Fruitcake Recipe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried it. It is great.

Ingredients

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup dried fruit
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbl lemon juice
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup nuts
1 or 2 quarts of scotch whiskey

Method

* Before you start, sample the whiskey to check for quality. Good, isn't it? Now go ahead. Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. Check the whiskey again as it must be just right. To be sure the whiskey is of the best quality, pour 1 level cup into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat. With an eclectic mixer, beat 1 cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and beat the hell out of it again. Meanwhile at this parsnicular point in time, wake sure that the whixey hasn't gone bad while you weren't lookin'. Open second quart if nestessary. Add 2 large eggs, 2 cups of fried druit and beat 'til high. If druit gets stuck in peaters, just pry the monsters loosh with a drewscriver. Example the whikstey again, shecking confistancy. Then shift in 2 cups of salt or destergent or whatever, like anyone gives a @%#*! Chample the whitchey shum more. Shitf in shum lemon zhoosh. Fold in chopped sputter and shrained snuts. Add 100 babblespoons of brown booger or whushever's closhest and mix well. Greash ubben and turn the cakey pan to 350 decrees. Now pour the whole mesh into the washin' machine and set on sinsh shycle. Check dat whixney wunsh more and YOU'RE FINCHED!

That is what I was looking for.The best fruit cake .My folks used brandy to same effect.:hang2:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried it. It is great.

Ingredients

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup dried fruit
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbl lemon juice
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup nuts
1 or 2 quarts of scotch whiskey

Method

* Before you start, sample the whiskey to check for quality. Good, isn't it? Now go ahead. Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. Check the whiskey again as it must be just right. To be sure the whiskey is of the best quality, pour 1 level cup into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat. With an eclectic mixer, beat 1 cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and beat the hell out of it again. Meanwhile at this parsnicular point in time, wake sure that the whixey hasn't gone bad while you weren't lookin'. Open second quart if nestessary. Add 2 large eggs, 2 cups of fried druit and beat 'til high. If druit gets stuck in peaters, just pry the monsters loosh with a drewscriver. Example the whikstey again, shecking confistancy. Then shift in 2 cups of salt or destergent or whatever, like anyone gives a @%#*! Chample the whitchey shum more. Shitf in shum lemon zhoosh. Fold in chopped sputter and shrained snuts. Add 100 babblespoons of brown booger or whushever's closhest and mix well. Greash ubben and turn the cakey pan to 350 decrees. Now pour the whole mesh into the washin' machine and set on sinsh shycle. Check dat whixney wunsh more and YOU'RE FINCHED!

You may need a little hair of the dog.:haha:

The reality is

The Colin Street Bakery in Corsicana, Tx has the best fruitcake on the planet. you can actually eat it and LOVE IT!! a slice of that with a cuppa joe is fantastic and a great treat!

The Colin Street Bakery in Corsicana, Tx has the best fruitcake on the planet. you can actually eat it and LOVE IT!! a slice of that with a cuppa joe is fantastic and a great treat!

Yep, one of the few that I can say I like.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back