World War II Training Movie Collection

Amsdorf

VDMA VIDEOS
I've been working on editing a number of US Military training movies issued during World War II, cleaning up the audio and video as best I could. I've put them all into a YouTube playlist, and thought I'd share the link with you in case you'd like to share the playlist with others, or embed it and use it wherever you wish.

Here's the playlist.

Hello Amsdorf, I've been seeing your videos popping up on a number of forums for some time now. You deserve to know that your efforts are appreciated.

Over the years I've found the originals on the internet but you have done a nice job cleaning them up and making them available. They are quite interesting and helpful for those of us who collect and use these fine old M1 rifles and carbines.

Again - Thank You and regards --- Al

I've been working on editing a number of US Military training movies issued during World War II, cleaning up the audio and video as best I could. I've put them all into a YouTube playlist, and thought I'd share the link with you in case you'd like to share the playlist with others, or embed it and use it wherever you wish.

Here's the playlist.
Man, it's so surprising and weird to see all these videos. In my country, all our training was done with an instructor.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back