Word OVER KILL does not even touch this guy..

At 34 seconds he would be dead already trying to pull out that baseball bat and having it stuck in his shirt, then later trying to get the sword from his back.

Good thing that he didn't trip and fall with all those blades he had on him...instant autopsy!:yes4:

Get 2 the point.....

Standard way to get ready to go watch your
favorite football team on a Saturday in G.B.
No one goes to see a bunch a wankers kick a
ball around for an hour, the real game starts when
your team wins, loses or draws! Time to hit da pub 1st.
Pint of Guinness please love, 'n thow in a picked onion, ta,
keep da change. Now where'd I put me knuckle-dusters,
oh bollocks can't go no where wivout dem soddin
brass buggers! Gonna have to bring a bleedin chain,
or me M8's 'll fink I'm some kinda iron-hoof!

He's a right nice bloke is our Sid, 3rd cousin on me mum's side,
doing a bit of hard-time in the 'Scrubs after some agro with
the Coppers down in Stepney tube station, weren't even is fault!
But 'e should be out wiv gud behavior by Christmas :ph34r:

Canis-Lupus :victory:

Last edited:
Ok i wanted to say this the first time i watched it but had no proof other then his shaved head. Did any one else catch the flag on the wall at 2:25? It's hard to see if you are not looking... It's a Big old NAZI flag.....

Ok i wanted to say this the first time i watched it but had no proof other then his shaved head. Did any one else catch the flag on the wall at 2:25? It's hard to see if you are not looking... It's a Big old NAZI flag.....
Good catch! I never noticed it. Looks like it's in only one frame.

Based on the title of the thread I was thinking that this was going to be the video that shows the guy wearing the baggy jeans who pulled about a dozen different firearms out of his pants. Nevertheless, this puts a new twist on concealed carry, that's for sure!

:lol: Wow, overkill is right! The bread knife is hilarious! And he couldn't possibly get to his extra mags without unloading all those blades and tightening his belt first--in the meantime his opponent could just push him over and he'd mince himself! He does say in his comments that he CAN walk around with all that stuff, wonder if he's tried sitting down . . . :blink:

LOL i can see that one now. He walks up and the metal detector goes off. Sir need to to step back and empty your pockets in the tray. Ten minutes later the TSA officers are siting there looking at each other like WTF.. LOL i think after that he would end up on the Watch list.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back