Women's Combat Infantryman Experiment Fails...Miserably.

r1derbike

Please. Women should not be put on the front lines of battle. There may be a few with an excess of testosterone that would certainly make the grade, but results and reports from this brilliant administration's idea has crashed to earth like a lead zeppelin.

While 34 percent of women passed the ITB course at Camp Lejeune, it still doesn't bode well for integration of women and men in battle.

Experiment Doesn't Bode Well for Advocates of Women in Combat ? The Patriot Post

We desperately need women in combat, after all, they are the dirtiest fighters in the world.

Life Is Good! :dance3:

Even though the liberal left loonies believe we can effect and control everything including the climate, women in combat will never work. Nature is what it is and women by nature are nurturers not fighters. Once a month of course, I wouldn't recommend crossing them. LOL

Women in US Military combat roles doesn't make a lotta sense because of what is expected of a combat infantryman. On the other hand if you are talking about a shootout with a bunch of bad guys in the neighborhood you bet I will trust the gut instincts and courage of a woman...especially if she is defending her loved ones. Take that ruck sack off of them and women will kill mercilessly to rid this world of vermin...I know I am married to one. No not a vermin but a woman who I know will kill mercilessly if she has no other way out. To meet her you would think she was just some nice old grandma...don't get in her way when the shtf. Women don't fear death in the face of evil...they are on a mission to rid the earth of evil.

Chances are there are some women who can cut it, just like there are some men who cannot. In other words, the distributions overlap. That doesn't mean it is a good idea, as there is lot of room for many unforeseen and unintended consequence.

It's gonna happen eventually. We just are going to have to get over it. So long as we maintain the same standards, it should be fine.

It's gonna happen eventually. We just are going to have to get over it. So long as we maintain the same standards, it should be fine.

Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists and macho lesbians. Our most prized, experienced, wise senior officers have been purged with reckless abandon to make way for dumbed down ‘yes’ men, who are ignorant of the Constitution they swear to uphold, as well as sociopathic thugs who enjoy raping their fellow soldiers, regardless of sex. Yep, "So long as we maintain the same standards, it should be fine".

Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists and macho lesbians. Our most prized, experienced, wise senior officers have been purged with reckless abandon to make way for dumbed down ‘yes’ men, who are ignorant of the Constitution they swear to uphold, as well as sociopathic thugs who enjoy raping their fellow soldiers, regardless of sex. Yep, "So long as we maintain the same standards, it should be fine".

There is an agenda https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1DS2wXSKF5k

When they allowed women to serve on ships you had nothing more than floating brothels. Saw it,lived it, and confirmed by others that served as well. As was stated by Ringo "Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists and macho lesbians." KEY WORD......was. I've heard stores about the Army as well.

When they allowed women to serve on ships you had nothing more than floating brothels. Saw it,lived it, and confirmed by others that served as well. As was stated by Ringo "Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists and macho lesbians." KEY WORD......was. I've heard stores about the Army as well.

Right because Ringy obviously has access to all military personnel records. I bet the Secretary of Defense also briefs him on each services readiness and strength levels! Once again wikipedia warrior ringy knows all. :)

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

Right because Ringy obviously has access to all military personnel records. I bet the Secretary of Defense also briefs him on each services readiness and strength levels! Once again wikipedia warrior ringy knows all. :)

You're boring me with your uneducated replies. We're done. Really should have never engaged with a SoCal mentally. Please go back to sucking that Lib teat, or that Kool-Aide or whatever trips your trigger. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"

You're boring me with your uneducated replies. We're done. Really should have never engaged with a SoCal mentally. Please go back to sucking that Lib teat, or that Kool-Aide or whatever trips your trigger. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"

Funny to see those that think they have all the answers flounce off when they can't refute common sense. Don't let the door hit ya....

Incidentally, I have 5 female petty officers and a Chief that all are mobilized or recently returned from Afghanistan. I know them all well, and just because a woman is forward doesn't mean that she suddenly starts screwing everyone. That some here don't have any faith in women at all is pretty ******* sad. I'm on my way too, and I guaranty you, I won't be looking to cheat on my marriage. You guys shouldn't project your own weakness and failings on others.

Incidentally, I have 5 female petty officers and a Chief that all are mobilized or recently returned from Afghanistan. I know them all well, and just because a woman is forward doesn't mean that she suddenly starts screwing everyone. That some here don't have any faith in women at all is pretty ******* sad. I'm on my way too, and I guaranty you, I won't be looking to cheat on my marriage. You guys shouldn't project your own weakness and failings on others.

aacx22: I realize you are a reservist and you, believe it or not, have a limited view and understanding of all military forces. Women do serve honorably but you can not compare duties of women in the Navy with those females who might be assigned to an infantry company as a rifleman and in a combat situation. First, females would have no privacy which would cause problems for their sensitivities and would cause dangerous distractions for the male troops. To think that there would be no sexual activity is sheer lunacy and could cause serious loss of combat effectiveness for units. With extended stays in the field, serious problems could arise. Being in the infantry means that women could not be given privacy and would bathe in front of and with men. None of the finer amenities and this would cause stress for the females as well as males. If it came to war in our own country, women may have to be used in the role of an infantryman but that would definitely be a last ditch effort. Common sense was thrown by the wayside when decisions were made to even consider women in the combat arms and our illustrious leaders in DOD caved to pressure from the left. Remember, if you haven't been in a combat situation in the infantry, any thoughts you have are only speculation on your part. Having been there gives one a different perspective for considering the advisability of such a move.

aacx22: I realize you are a reservist and you, believe it or not, have a limited view and understanding of all military forces. Women do serve honorably but you can not compare duties of women in the Navy with those females who might be assigned to an infantry company as a rifleman and in a combat situation. First, females would have no privacy which would cause problems for their sensitivities and would cause dangerous distractions for the male troops. To think that there would be no sexual activity is sheer lunacy and could cause serious loss of combat effectiveness for units. With extended stays in the field, serious problems could arise. Being in the infantry means that women could not be given privacy and would bathe in front of and with men. None of the finer amenities and this would cause stress for the females as well as males. If it came to war in our own country, women may have to be used in the role of an infantryman but that would definitely be a last ditch effort. Common sense was thrown by the wayside when decisions were made to even consider women in the combat arms and our illustrious leaders in DOD caved to pressure from the left. Remember, if you haven't been in a combat situation in the infantry, any thoughts you have are only speculation on your part. Having been there gives one a different perspective for considering the advisability of such a move.

I don't disagree with you in the present. I just believe that its something for us to grow out of. Also, the battlefield is changing. The lines between combat and support troops have blurred quite a bit. So we need to change too. A few years ago, the last guy I sent to Iraq came home with a hole in him. He's ok. He's a tech working on comm gear in the green zone. It didn't stop him from being shot. Also, the last two Chiefs in Afghanistan both were leading truck convoys. They are also techs. They didn't get hut, but what's the difference between your combat troops and RGMs when they are all on the open road?

This is not new. The IDF tried women in combat and it was a disaster as well. They had a tremendous amount of injuries mostly to ankles vs men ( don't forget that females have a thinner and lighter skeleton as well vs makes of compatible weight ) and they had to deploy with 60% of the load men where carrying.
This is not some game. People get killed.

As far as the Navy... Notice when loading ordinance on planes. Anyone notice an extra Person if females in the team ?

Sure there is s place for females in the military. Just not all roles.

I don't disagree with you in the present. I just believe that its something for us to grow out of. Also, the battlefield is changing. The lines between combat and support troops have blurred quite a bit. So we need to change too. A few years ago, the last guy I sent to Iraq came home with a hole in him. He's ok. He's a tech working on comm gear in the green zone. It didn't stop him from being shot. Also, the last two Chiefs in Afghanistan both were leading truck convoys. They are also techs. They didn't get hut, but what's the difference between your combat troops and RGMs when they are all on the open road?

Sorry, but I am old school and can never accept the idea of having women serving in infantry units. For the women you refer to, I have no idea what "tech" means for them but I guarantee you there is a difference between that and "infantryman." Infantry troops don't usually fight all day and go back into a fire base at night for hot showers and a cold beer. They stay in the field with all the scary creepy crawlies and loony people trying to kill them. Women in the US have not been conditioned to serve like that. We have always had great respect for our women and have always tried to protect them from the evils of the world. However, since the women's lib movement started, their activists (who have terminal cases of ***** envy) have consistently pushed to prove that they can handle any job that men do. Unfortunately, they have been able to have the military cave to their demands and are now letting them try to become SEALS and Rangers. If any were to graduate from this training, it would be for political reasons, not their military abilities. That is a good way to destroy the morale and effectiveness of such elite forces. I will be the first to admit that there are jobs in the military suited to women but the combat arms should be off limits.

Sorry, but I am old school and can never accept the idea of having women serving in infantry units. For the women you refer to, I have no idea what "tech" means for them but I guarantee you there is a difference between that and "infantryman." Infantry troops don't usually fight all day and go back into a fire base at night for hot showers and a cold beer. They stay in the field with all the scary creepy crawlies and loony people trying to kill them. Women in the US have not been conditioned to serve like that. We have always had great respect for our women and have always tried to protect them from the evils of the world. However, since the women's lib movement started, their activists (who have terminal cases of ***** envy) have consistently pushed to prove that they can handle any job that men do. Unfortunately, they have been able to have the military cave to their demands and are now letting them try to become SEALS and Rangers. If any were to graduate from this training, it would be for political reasons, not their military abilities. That is a good way to destroy the morale and effectiveness of such elite forces. I will be the first to admit that there are jobs in the military suited to women but the combat arms should be off limits.

I understand where you are coming from... however, I believe that it's gonna happen eventually. There is no point is saying that some women can't do it... some men can't do it also. So, maybe it means that ultimately it will be 5-10% women. Maybe less... who knows. But, if you leave the standards the same, then some women could do the job. Then all you're left with is the issue of relationships or assaults. So, the question becomes, will men ever mature enough to be able to overcome their ***** taking over their decision making processes. Some men can, right?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back