Women Against Gun Control

gdcleanfun

Banned

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley,
raped and
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally
superior to a
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]woman explaining to police how her attacker
got that fatal bullet wound."
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley,
raped and
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally
superior to a
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]woman explaining to police how her attacker
[/FONT]

I looked quickly at the site. Looks like a good place for info. I like the idea of women being armed. My wife has applied for her LTC here in MA.

Peace.

raped and
superior to a
[/FONT]

I looked quickly at the site. Looks like a good place for info. I like the idea of women being armed. My wife has applied for her LTC here in MA.

Peace.

Gun Control: The idea that a 75 year old woman should have to fight a 20 year old male hand-to-hand.

That one hits too close to home. My wife's 80+ grandma knifed to death in her own apartment by a parolee who had been out of prison less than a week.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back