woman stripped search in ohio by stark co deputies,canton is in stark co

whitetiger

Ok in Ohio the police in canton and stark co are scary.
One Canto officer killed his pregnant girlfriend,
a Canton police officer abused a ccw holder (on Tape-see youtube)
male and female Stark co deputies strip search a woman and video tape it( see video on youtube) The stark co police get sued and settle out of court, No investagation done by the fbi. the grand jury said the cops did no wrong.
they should move the football hall of fame out of canton cause no one should drive into canton or stark co. the cops there are out of their minds and out of control. see the videos then make a comment

Are there any investigations going on into these cases? Seems like they have a lot issues in that one area. Is it a known high crime area?

:mad:This department needs to be taken over by the State Police until a new sheriff and all new deputies can be hired and trained. This is absolutely appalling! The Jack-booted enforcers are coming!

I guess they were trying to check out her "concealed weapons". :angry:
Everyday many people are sort of being "stripped searched" by customs at the airport, too. Despite the many complaints, nothing is being done about it. Do you think this place in Ohio will be different? Let's hope so...

There's just some places in Ohio that aren't safe to go. Pretty much any of the "C" cities. Canton, Cleveland, Columbus (not sure about Cincinnati, never hear any CCW stories from there, but crime is rampant so wise to stay far from there anyways)...

Not all of Ohio is bad. I had a fantastic encounter with a Lucas county sheriff deputy who was courteous, respectful, and most importantly he was short and to the point. No time wasted.

Of course I also had a bad encounter in Columbiana county with a city police department committing an armed home invasion with an assault resulting in brain damage. The department lied in court, contradicting a deposition and witness statements. Oh, and your Miranda rights don't start with "you have the right to shut the ef up".

I guess your right. I live in hell! :O

Not all of Ohio is bad. I had a fantastic encounter with a Lucas county sheriff deputy who was courteous, respectful, and most importantly he was short and to the point. No time wasted.

Of course I also had a bad encounter in Columbiana county with a city police department committing an armed home invasion with an assault resulting in brain damage. The department lied in court, contradicting a deposition and witness statements. Oh, and your Miranda rights don't start with "you have the right to shut the ef up".

I guess your right. I live in hell! :O

One word: MOVE.

Is this new or from last year? I saw the video and it was very disturbing. I get very violent emotions when I watch it and Im afraid that a burial or two would have happened if they had done that to my wife!

male and female Stark co deputies strip search a woman and video tape it( see video on youtube) The stark co police get sued and settle out of court, No investagation done by the fbi. the grand jury said the cops did no wrong.
they should move the football hall of fame out of canton cause no one should drive into canton or stark co. the cops there are out of their minds and out of control. see the videos then make a comment

Tucker's Mom:216483 said:
I guess they were trying to check out her "concealed weapons". :angry:
Everyday many people are sort of being "stripped searched" by customs at the airport, too. Despite the many complaints, nothing is being done about it. Do you think this place in Ohio will be different? Let's hope so...

Not customs...

Seems it is funny the cops are almost always found to have done nothing wrong, even when there is positive proof they did it wrong.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back