Woman stabs herself during Wiccan ceremony

Jesus....??? Who is that?
Oh yeah, that guy you belive in.
Freedom of religion mean anything? It's not o.k. for someone to belive in something else other than what you think?
The Bill of Rights only applies to your gun laws?
This was a terrible post on your part......

You can believe in anything you want. That is why this is America. You want to pray to a rock or a tree or Lucifer that is your right. Don't expect me to say however that there is no difference between Christianity and pagan beliefs. I do not go out of my way to determine what someone believes. On the other hand like RWD said I am sick of every kind of religion you can think of being politically correct except Christianity I am not trying to offend anyone but if it comes down to offending my God who sent his Son to die for me or someone else, well you figure the rest.

You can believe in anything you want. That is why this is America. You want to pray to a rock or a tree or Lucifer that is your right. Don't expect me to say however that there is no difference between Christianity and pagan beliefs. I do not go out of my way to determine what someone believes. On the other hand like RWD said I am sick of every kind of religion you can think of being politically correct except Christianity I am not trying to offend anyone but if it comes down to offending my God who sent his Son to die for me or someone else, well you figure the rest.

Religion is Religion. I am sure you belive in Jesus just as much as a Pagan believes in whatever they do....

If it had been a pastor droping a cross on his foot, would it receive the amount of flak that this particular topic did? I dont think so.

And BTW you did not offend me. I am just trying to keep you open minded.

Religion is Religion. I am sure you believe in Jesus just as much as a Pagan believes in whatever they do....

If it had been a pastor dropping a cross on his foot, would it receive the amount of flak that this particular topic did? I dont think so.

And BTW you did not offend me. I am just trying to keep you open minded.

I think it is safe to say that most of us agree on most of the issues discussed on this site most of the time. There will be times when that is not the case. In those cases we will all just have to agree to disagree.

Still missing the earth and hitting her foot seems like mother earth got the best of that one. Keeping an open mind is great just not so open your brain falls out.

Still missing the earth and hitting her foot seems like mother earth got the best of that one. Keeping an open mind is great just not so open your brain falls out.
In America, you stab Earth. In Russia, Earth stabs YOU!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back