Woman shoots at dog and kills husband

All I can figure is maybe she thought the dog was attacking her husband. That or she just came out of the house firing.

Ulterior motives perhaps? If not it is plain stupidity. Stupidity and/or safety are not reasons to remove inalienable rights from others however.

Hmmmmm? Maybe she was shooting her husband and the dog got in the way?:hang3: I should be ashamed of myself.........but I'm not. lol

There's so many basic facts missing from that story ... I hope it's not another wannabe gangster with a pitbull - the name of the dog makes me suspect as much...

That was one of the shortest artices I have seen on the Fox site. I would like to think there is more to the story. Even more detailed articles about shootings tend to leave out the important details, at least the information I look for.

Woman gets mad at dog and threatens to shoot it.
Man tells woman not to do it and they argue.
Woman says @#$% you, that dog is dead.
Man picks up dog to take him back in house to prevent him from being shot.
Woman says I'll show you and tries to shoot dog.
Woman hits dog once and husband once, not a very good shot.

Stupid yes but I can see how it happened. The only question is now is she sorry for killing her husband and will she be charged for doing it.

Anybody else see what's wrong with this picture...

A pitbull named "Cocaine" says enough for me.

The pitbull must of been really young, or not really aggressive for the husband to pick it up...any dog named cocaine is just stupid...the story is so weak I doubt the dog was really a pitbull, but they needed some more umph to post this story.

Wow, this is as stupid as the cop shooting the unarmed non-violent suspect and the other cop --- unless she really didn't like her husband and seized an opportunity...

Wow, this is as stupid as the cop shooting the unarmed non-violent suspect and the other cop --- unless she really didn't like her husband and seized an opportunity...

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back