Woman defends home from violent intruder, The Birmingham News, Birmingham, Ala. Octob

gejoslin

Illegitimi non carborundu
[h=1]Woman defends home from violent intruder, The Birmingham News, Birmingham, Ala. October 30, 2012[/h]Good for her!!:victory:

A 63-year-old woman suffering from congestive heart failure and arthritis was asleep at home in Bessemer, Ala. when an armed intruder came into her bedroom. The home invader demanded that the woman hand over money and jewelry, and when she didn’t comply, he drew a keyhole saw and cut her on her stomach and arm. Eventually, one of the woman’s seven dogs alerted a guest staying at the home to the commotion. The guest distracted the criminal long enough for the woman to retrieve a .44-caliber revolver and shoot the criminal, who fled the scene. Police captured the home invader a short time later after he sought treatment at a local hospital.
Following the shooting, the woman told local media, “I have a family to protect and that’s what I did. I protected me and mine.” The armed citizen also noted that she has been a gun owner for more than 30 years and that “women are better with guns.” (The Birmingham News, Birmingham, Ala. October 30, 2012)

I said it on another forum when somebody broke into a woman's house in Dora and she ended up shooting him, so I'll say it here.

If you force your way into a house in Alabama- and I mean pretty much any house in Alabama- don't be surprised if they have to tote you back out. Whether it's in handcuffs, on a gurney or in a bag will depend on how forgiving the home owner feels at that moment and how good a shot they are.

I said it on another forum when somebody broke into a woman's house in Dora and she ended up shooting him, so I'll say it here.

If you force your way into a house in Alabama- and I mean pretty much any house in Alabama- don't be surprised if they have to tote you back out. Whether it's in handcuffs, on a gurney or in a bag will depend on how forgiving the home owner feels at that moment and how good a shot they are.

That's the way it is around my house!

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back