Wolf Woes

Just to put a period on this thread, Wolf finally sent me some Wolf Gold to replace the steel case .45ACP I had the split case issue on. Only took about 5 1/2 months.

I have run over 1 thousand rounds of 9mm Wolf Military Classic through my: Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm, Taurus PT92, Taurus PT99, CZ75D or P01 as it is called in the United States, HI-POINT 995ts carbine, Beretta 92fs, and Stoeger Cougar 8000. I even fired it in a Cobra 9mm Derringer with no problems in any way. However I was using the Wolf Military Classic in the camouflaged box and not the Box shown elsewhere in this post. The 9mm's I have are steel cased but have no lacquer on them. The only Ammo in this caliber(9mm) I ever had problems with was called HOT SHOTS and I can't remember who made them, but they were made in Romania and not Russia. Currently I have about 600 rounds of the Wolf ammo left and was wondering if anyone else had a problem with this line of their ammo. (Wolf Military Classic in the camouflaged box) I thought it was great shooting ammo, but after reading all the posts with problems...I think I'll use up what I have at the range and Stay with the Federal, Winchester, and Blazer Brass.

Wolf Ammo

If I had to quit shooting, I think the only way that would happen is if the only ammo available was WOLF ammo. Don't like it, don't use it. Don't really like putting a steel case in a steel barrel. Just isn't natural, know what I mean?

I only use Wolf in my AK. Wouldn't consider using it anywhere else. Ditto for any of the Russian stuff.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalMTFI
Back