Woke Army

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Woke Army Considers Letting Soldiers Change Base or State if They Don’t Like Local Laws on Gender, Racism or Abortion​

Oldgrunt

Woke Army Considers Letting Soldiers Change Base or State if They Don’t Like Local Laws on Gender, Racism or Abortion​

Inmates running the asylum, pure and simple!

Oldgrunt

Having been a member of the military for a number of years, I am aware of the inability of the services to cater to the likes and dislikes of individual members who may be offended by local laws in the areas where they may be stationed. The military can not be a party to social experiments and bend to misguided whims of those who desire preferential treatment and disregard the mission of the military. If you disagree with that, don't become a member of the armed services.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Having been a member of the military for a number of years, I am aware of the inability of the services to cater to the likes and dislikes of individual members who may be offended by local laws in the areas where they may be stationed. The military can not be a party to social experiments and bend to misguided whims of those who desire preferential treatment and disregard the mission of the military. If you disagree with that, don't become a member of the armed services.
I agree..."The military can not be a party to social experiments and bend to misguided whims of those who desire preferential treatment and disregard the mission of the military. If you disagree with that, don't become a member of the armed services".

That said, I'll say this and leave it there for it doesn't need explanation.
I believe that under the "present circumstances" nothing is more dangerous and threatening to the FREEDOMS of the American people than an ALL VOLUNTEER MILITARY.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann