Wives say the sweetest things

Warbirds

On the way back from the range tonight my wife and I were just chatting as we drive along. I told her that when we get back I will need to clean the three guns we shot tonight and she pauses and says...

"Ooh.. I guess I will have to learn to do that."

Man I love that woman.

It's weird, she shoots better at 30 feet than she does at 15 feet and I have no idea why.

On the way back from the range tonight my wife and I were just chatting as we drive along. I told her that when we get back I will need to clean the three guns we shot tonight and she pauses and says...

"Ooh.. I guess I will have to learn to do that."

Man I love that woman.

It's weird, she shoots better at 30 feet than she does at 15 feet and I have no idea why.
Not to rain on your parade, I said the same thing to my husband a few years ago...so enjoy the company of cleaning the guns while it last....<g>

My wife was very excited to clean her new pistol... until it came time to actually do it. She observed but wouldn't touch, something about the smell of hoppes and remoil. Heh.

Hi Y'all: My wife wants nothing to do with firearms. After a discussion, however, she agreed that for my birthday, which is coming up on 11/18, I could purchase a new FNH FN 5.7x28 semi for mucho buckeroos. My wife says the nicest things!!!!

My better half is ex-Marine also. It was she that suggested we get concealed carry permits.

Whereas she likes shooting autos, out of our four, she can only "rack" the PT-92, largest of the lot. Go figure.

For carry, she settled on a S&W .357 snubbie that I bought her for Christmas a few years back. (Another addition to the Foxworthy plethora of "redneck" one liners.) Now, I have been a pistol expert since forever... but the accuracy she demonstrates with that snubbie...... downright scary!

Nice to know you have someone on your "six" you can trust.

GG

My wife has always been active in just about everything im into, shes my bestfriend. For our 1st Anniversary she bought me a Springfield M1 Garand, I mentioned interest in it 1 time 2 yrs before we were even married, God I Love that woman!

wife and. 357

I had bought a 357 a while back. The wife didn't want anything to do with it .UNTIL I showed her how to use it first with no bullets. Then let her shoot. 38 spl's. Now that's her gun and she loves to shoot it. Agreed that I clean gun and she does the dishes.

My wife carries a 24/7 ProC 40sw, picks up all the used brass, cleans all our guns after a range trip,

AND-

reloads fresh rounds for our next trip.

MAN!! I sure love that woman!

-

Man, that could get expensive AND heartbreaking if you shoot the good china! I'm not married, but I hope to such a great wide someday.

That's Awesome!, wish I could say the same about mine?, the last time I talked to her was 11 years ago, When she said, "ether the firearms ago!, Or I go", I sometimes miss her? :cray: :haha: :no:

Very interesting thread. :) I have a CWP and carry the weapon with me everywhere I go. My wife could care less about weapons and has no desire to handle them or get her CWP. Today something funny happened after we went out to eat lunch. As we were leaving the restaurant I saw two very good looking young ladies. They were carrying what appeared to be glocks and badges. OMG... That was a wonderful sight to behold. Two good looking women carrying firearms. They could have locked me up anytime they wanted to. LOL Yes, my wife thought that was funny. HA!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troydistro
Back