Wish we could have idiot-proof checks for gun owners...

croute

Unbelievable how stupid some gun owners are. Makes us all look bad...
Link Removed

Worst thing is it give the anti more fuel for bitching about guns, and I was just woundering exactly how many people were hurt in auto accidents that day, in just those areas? while texting? or involved in some other BS instead of driveing, or the half witted contractor that shot himself or someone else with a nail gun, or the guy that does his own home maintenance, wireing, plumbing, and his house floods or catches fire?..............yes gun accidents are unfortunate, and people can get hurt bad or killed, but you will never see the polititions wanting to ban cars, especialy the ones with big gas tanks, or cell phones, especialy the one with unlimited mins, or tell a dude he cant fix his own house

I saw a report about this on the news this morning but it makes me wonder. Why bother reporting all these accidents? Does your local news report every CAR accident that occurs in the country every day? I guarantee there are far more car accidents and car accident related fatalities every day yet where is the massive outcry concerning the banning of sports cars and strengthened regulations against those that violate traffic laws? It's obviously an attempt to further the anti gun agenda.

With all that being said I must agree - there are far too many idiots out there walking around with firearms that need to properly educate themselves.

Because there are to many idiots with guns is why I stopped hunting years ago. Some will shoot at anything that moves without really seeing it. Some never have understood that they should ALWAYS treat every gun to be loaded and the safety is off!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back