Wisconsin Now Concealed Carry

You mean the Ohbummer administration Haha. Yeah all the criminals will enjoy moving outta Wisconsin down to IL, sucks to be them.

We don't have those details yet but will be updating the maps once the information is available.

I would look for another year before we start seeing reciprocity agreements. They take some coordination and cooperation between states. Other states will have to recognize the WI permit before WI starts recognizing theirs. It will take a year or two.

Anybody else seeing that Conceal Carry map seems to have a bullseye on it now... one black spot in the middle!

With Wisconsin in blue, it just looks SOOOO much better!

We used to go to WI each year until we all got our CCW, then went there on a need to need basis. This year I had hope that we do not have to go, but things changed recently, so we were asked (read as "told") to go there for EAA Airventure for our meeting. Law may have been signed but it will be awhile before we know what is what and which is which yet.:wacko: In the meantime, our group will all be flying over there unprotected.

Tucker's Mom, Not saying that it couldn't happen, but at the EAA in Oshkosh, WI you have a much better chance of an airplane falling out of the sky on you than needing your pistol! Enjoy the show, I'll be there too!

Tucker's Mom, Not saying that it couldn't happen, but at the EAA in Oshkosh, WI you have a much better chance of an airplane falling out of the sky on you than needing your pistol! Enjoy the show, I'll be there too!
I've photographed many of those falling-out-of-the-sky airplanes there. It happens almost every other year I suppose...Hope you enjoy the show, too. It's been awhile since I have been.

Oklahoma recognizes all CC permits whether they recognize ours or not. (Just like driver's licenses).

That's the way it should be, in my opinion.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back