Winchester shotshell problem resolved on the first try

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
I recently bought two boxes of #6 high brass 2 3/4 inch 12 gauge shells from Winchester OLIN.
3 shell had bad crimps. 1 was totally unusable.
The lot number was 35 x 2 y a 10.

Winchester is sending a ups parcel pouch for the unusable shell to investigate their processes. It only took 1 call to get results and boy are these folks are far more professional then Federal.

Federal if you remember a few months back provided some defective shells and did not even bother returning my calls or letters to resolve an obvious quality/safety issue.

KUDOS TO WINCHESTER OLIN!!!!!

Glad to hear they're interested in both customer service and process improvement

ammo

I recently bought two boxes of #6 high brass 2 3/4 inch 12 gauge shells from Winchester OLIN.
3 shell had bad crimps. 1 was totally unusable.
The lot number was 35 x 2 y a 10.

Winchester is sending a ups parcel pouch for the unusable shell to investigate their processes. It only took 1 call to get results and boy are these folks are far more professional then Federal.

Federal if you remember a few months back provided some defective shells and did not even bother returning my calls or letters to resolve an obvious quality/safety issue.

KUDOS TO WINCHESTER OLIN!!!!!

thay should send you a full boxs for free

I heard that Winchester was running two or three shifts making ammo because of the shortage last year. Good for them.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back