William Shatner as Denny Crane on gun control

gdcleanfun

Banned
I love this video. Watch this one for a different perspective on the Neighborhood Crime Watch programs.

Gun Control - Video

LOL ROTFPMP!!!! That was so great give him the golden globe right now lol.:dance3::dance3:

Last edited:
Pretty funny. I updated a module that allows us to post more videos like this right in your posts that included tons of more sites, Metacafe included. Pretty neat.

Those were great!

Maybe a stupid question as I've never watched Boston Legal, but are those actual clips from the show, or just fun videos?

I thought it was funny at first, then realized how this is very BAD :nono: for firearms owners. The anti-gun folks love seeing this as this is how they can portray us responsible gun owners to the undecided folks. This is NOT what I want my family and friends to think of me, as a responsible law abiding gun owner. I've actually gotten a bunch of phone calls and emails about the episode. I really wish that William Shatner was the "pro gun" person that he portrays on the show. :sad:

gf

I thought it was funny at first, then realized how this is very BAD :nono: for firearms owners. The anti-gun folks love seeing this as this is how they can portray us responsible gun owners to the undecided folks. This is NOT what I want my family and friends to think of me, as a responsible law abiding gun owner. I've actually gotten a bunch of phone calls and emails about the episode. I really wish that William Shatner was the "pro gun" person that he portrays on the show. :sad:

gf

.........downer

I thought it was good :pleasantry:

yea Denny.........
I never watched the show until a friend of mine said it was a must see.
I think I laugh more with this show than any other on now and try to never miss it.....go Cpt Kirk!!!:laugh:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back