Will there be a change in the gun laws due to the recent shootings??

JohnLM

I was wondering if any of the forum members see changes in the gun laws coming due to the recent shooting. I have read that there have been an increase in gun sales since the incident. What will happen to current gun owners if they do decide to get crack down on gun ownership. Just want some honest input please!!:help:

No, there shouldn't be a change. And if there should be a change, let it be the choice to protect ourselves by being armed.

Don't see much activity happening on gun restriction at this time. Once the dust settles the lib's will back off. It's an election year can't take the chance of liberal and independent gun owners loosing interest in the election. Must be really irritating for the gun grabbers to loose such a good opportunity to take advantage of this tragedy.

I was wondering if any of the forum members see changes in the gun laws coming due to the recent shooting. I have read that there have been an increase in gun sales since the incident. What will happen to current gun owners if they do decide to get crack down on gun ownership. Just want some honest input please!!:help:

Everything will happen if we give up the fight for our rights. That's why we all must remain vigilant and berate our congressman/woman. This latest massacre has the gun haters and rights activists in DC crying for stricter gun laws. It's uncanny how quickly they came up with S.A. 2575 almost as if it was right on cue with the Aurora shooting. I called my sen's this morning and was told S.A. 2575 isn't going anywhere any time soon and S 3414 (cybersecurity act) which apparently has some anti-gun attachments, which 2575 I believe was one, and it's not clear what is going on with that one either until more is known of it's contents. Please call on your senators and tell them vote no on any new bills dealing with firearms we have enough already and they don't seem to work.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back