Wife got her CHL

kray9

Gig'em Aggies
I am proud to say that my wife now has her CHL. To boot, my wife LOVES going to the range with me and wants to clean her own pistols. I married a great woman!:man_in_love:

Congrats! My wife's CCW journey was halted by a broken leg before she could take the class so it will be a little while longer.

My present wife (2nd) is an ex-Marine also. (I know.... "Once a Marine, always a Marine!") Didn't want to repeat my first mistake of marrying some spoiled brat civvy twit..... LOL! Has worked out fine for 30 years now.

In fact, it was my wife who suggested that we get CCW'ed around ten years ago. Crime conditions in our neck of the woods started making that a solid suggestion. (Have ALWAYS had guns in the home and in the car travelling, legally or not, for ages. Since 1980, at any rate.)

The only thing that ticks me off is that she can shoot her S&W .357 snubbie WAY more accurately than I can. ME! A 20 year - never shoot below "Expert" in rifle OR pistol - Vet. How humiliating! LOL! (Commiseration point; Well.... I WAS her shooting "coach"!)

Well, one good thing, at least I know my "six" is covered. Which is more than I can say about a LOT of people I know.

GG

That's what I call a partner! Good for you both!
My wife has her CCW also and loves to shoot-but hates to clean. So,I usually wind up on weapon clean-up duty (but not without a little pro-forma grumbling). It usually turns out fair enough though because the shooting puts her in a good mood & I benefit from that.

kray9:223081 said:
I am proud to say that my wife now has her CHL. To boot, my wife LOVES going to the range with me and wants to clean her own pistols. I married a great woman!:man_in_love:
Yes you did!!!::cool:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back