WI CC and out of state permit's

olsonm

Looking to start a lot of out of state Traveling "retirement" ..Any Recommendation's for picking up a couple of non-resident permit's to cover the most state's...When I received my CC in March of 12 heard mention that I might want to pick up a Florida and Utah non-resident.. Is this still the best way to go?

Olsonm, Yes, the Utah and Florida permits are a good start. However there are a few states that you can never get a permit for without living there. Most of those are your liberal states, like NY, NJ, California, Maryland, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and a few others. So look at the reciprocity map and figure out where you want to go and what permit you'll need for that state. Also remember, that when your in another State that honors your permit, you go by that States gun laws. So learn the gun laws of where your going to. You need to know.
Stay safe, and remember the best way to win a gun fight is to not be there !

I have the Arizona nonresident. Covered in most states we go to.
Arizona permit covers the same as the Florida permit.
The Utah permit covers the same as Arizona and Florida plus Minn and Washington state.

California is an issue. Yuma is on the California border and we run the Jeeps in the Mountains there and my youngest lives in San Diego.

I, along with many others have written the AG, Gov, Congressmen, and Rep to not honor Minn permits or other states that do not honor the Wi permit.

I heard the same thing about that I might want to pick up a Florida and Utah non-resident, and have the paper being sent to me.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back