why would you WANT to have to hit somebody with a bullet?

thru

Banned
The odds are 100 to one that you AINT skilled enough to properly handle the situation, so LUCK will be the main determinant of the outcome, if you actually have to "shoot him into the ground", and nobody wants the expense and hassle of the legal situation arising after you've shot somebody. Almost nobody wants to spend the 10k or so on training and ammo needed to GET that ability, either. Anyone arguing AGAINST having just the showing of the gun sufficing? that person intends to PROFIT in some way by having you spend all that time and money. Beware.

It is also quite likely that such people have spent that money and time and want to feel "justified" in having done so. I did all that work and spent all that money, and I wish that I could justify it, but I know that the odds are 100 to one that it will never matter. 10 to 1 you'll either not have the gun, or not need one. If you do need it, then the odds are 10 to 1 that you either wont get it out in time or that you won't have to hit anyone with a bullet. :) At least, the odds are that you won't have to do so swiftly, in the vitals, with powerful loads. Good thing, because you probably aint capable of it. Only a few thousand people in the entire USA ARE that skilled, determined and well-equipped (all of the time). That's why I say that the odss are what they are.

I wish I could get all that time and money I spent back. WTF more stupid crap. I think the odds of you having some mental problem is 100%.

The odds are 100 to one that you AINT skilled enough to properly handle the situation, so LUCK will be the main determinant of the outcome, if you actually have to "shoot him into the ground", and nobody wants the expense and hassle of the legal situation arising after you've shot somebody. Almost nobody wants to spend the 10k or so on training and ammo needed to GET that ability, either. Anyone arguing AGAINST having just the showing of the gun sufficing? that person intends to PROFIT in some way by having you spend all that time and money. Beware.

It is also quite likely that such people have spent that money and time and want to feel "justified" in having done so. I did all that work and spent all that money, and I wish that I could justify it, but I know that the odds are 100 to one that it will never matter. 10 to 1 you'll either not have the gun, or not need one. If you do need it, then the odds are 10 to 1 that you either wont get it out in time or that you won't have to hit anyone with a bullet. :) At least, the odds are that you won't have to do so swiftly, in the vitals, with powerful loads. Good thing, because you probably aint capable of it. Only a few thousand people in the entire USA ARE that skilled, determined and well-equipped (all of the time). That's why I say that the odss are what they are.

Please cite where you get your statistics on "odds". If you can't, you're blowing hot air that nobody believes. And 10G on training? Again cite where you are getting your figures. I have yet to agree to anything you state to be factual....and I ain't the only one...and I have a decent background in firearms and training...and smelling bull$hit.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Banned? Wow, must have just happened!

I still can't figure out if he wants us to practice or not. Maybe he thinks it's pointless because we'll never be able to match his lofty standards.

I still can't figure out if he wants us to practice or not. Maybe he thinks it's pointless because we'll never be able to match his lofty standards.

Says banned under his name. Hope he is. Sounds like he is the only person that can properly shoot a gun and the only one that can shoot a flea off the back of a jackrabbit hanging out of the mouth of a wolf being chased by a cougar that just wants to play with the rabbit and hug and pet him. Did i get that right?

Says banned under his name. Hope he is. Sounds like he is the only person that can properly shoot a gun and the only one that can shoot a flea off the back of a jackrabbit hanging out of the mouth of a wolf being chased by a cougar that just wants to play with the rabbit and hug and pet him. Did i get that right?

You forgot to add blindfolded to that....... :)

I didn't notice who posted it originally. I read this far... "The odds are 100 to one that you AINT skilled enough to properly handle the situation" :stop:

and I immediately knew who the OP was :drag:

The odds are in my favor for sure. I will hit what ever I'm aiming at. And also that's why you have insurance for the legal fees if needed. But it's better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it. But if the need arises and I have to defend my self and or family. It will be justified. And the attacker will not live to tell about it.

Finally, it got "thru" to Luke to ban "thru".

But I'm going to miss his regaling of how great a shooter he was compared to the rest of us... how he forgot more about guns and ammo than any of us has learned.... how he knew more people in the firearms industry than actually work in it... and how he was going to the Philippines to get a working girl wife. Ahhhhh, I miss him already.

~ The preceding was sarcasm of the utmost level. :sarcastic:

But I'm going to miss his regaling of how great a shooter he was compared to the rest of us... how he forgot more about guns and ammo than any of us has learned.... how he knew more people in the firearms industry than actually work in it... and how he was going to the Philippines to get a working girl wife. Ahhhhh, I miss him already.

Link Removed

Well, if he comes back under another name, he should be pretty easy to spot.

He did get some interesting conversations going... it was a lot of work trying to figure out what he was saying! And the sarcasm that ensued after some of his more ridiculous posts (basically, all of them) was highly entertaining... :-D

Just about the time I first picked up a firearm (With the help of an experienced friend) I stressed over the possibility that one might actually have to use it, someday. I came across this video. Colion Noir really spelled it out for me.

You left out that he could do it on an empty chamber but with one in the chamber while throwing a soda can. I finally figured out that thru must be a mutli-dimensional time traveler. The name fits because he was traveling "thru" our timeline. I guess the screen name DR. WHO was already taken.

Finally he is showing as banned.

Bears_Standing_Ovation.jpg

So happy to see that this gentlemen was banned. I should hope that he stays that way. My ******** meter went off the scale after reading several of his post.
Bill

Just about the time I first picked up a firearm (With the help of an experienced friend) I stressed over the possibility that one might actually have to use it, someday. I came across this video. Colion Noir really spelled it out for me.

In my experience, if the mind-set and training are there... you can take the shots. I don't want to sound, err... off... but, it's easier than you think it is to defend your life with a firearm.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back