Why we have a Second Amendment

fuhr52

Got this in an email. I had never heard of it either. It's this kind of corruption the current administration would like to keep going. The 2A is the one thing they need to eliminate to ease their fears. An armed society is a polite society. Votes do mean something. Keep that in mind come November. Get out and vote.

longslide10

Another piece of history that was left out. I wonder if I will see a repeat in my life-time.

I would say with a resounding yes and if not then we deserve to be treated as the slaves they think we are. We need to get the military on our side though

Waltincranston

I hope this has been sent to Washington, from the white house to both houses of congress, may as well forward it to every governor and mayor in the country. there is a great lesson in this.

God bless America.

FN1910

Thank you for posting this as it demonstrates more than anything I have seen the true reason for 2A. Most of us try to find one reason for things such as 1A, 2A or other guidelines in our life where they are much more complicated that we can wrap our mind around. The need for 2A is not to defend ourselves or against a corrupt government as in this video but from forces that would conquer us from outside or inside. The one thing I remember from my college political science course is the definition of a sovereign nation and this more than anything requires 2A. A Sovereign Nation requires the ability to defend itself from all forces both Foreign and Domestic both Militarily and Politically.

Stan45

A friend of the family was born in Athens, TN 3 days before the battle.
He only knew about it from his family talking about it.

walt629

Heck of an all star cast. Must have been made some time ago. Some of the actors don't look that good today! Do you know if it was a feature length of just the short story? That would be an awesome feature length to see.

You got to wonder if today there are enough patriots willing to stand in a situation like that.

Thanks for sharing!

LkWd_Don

Banned
Heck of an all star cast. Must have been made some time ago. Some of the actors don't look that good today! Do you know if it was a feature length of just the short story? That would be an awesome feature length to see.

You got to wonder if today there are enough patriots willing to stand in a situation like that.

Thanks for sharing!

It was a 94 minute made for television movie. Released in 1992 An American Story (TV 1992) - IMDb

I recognized it and went to IMDB to find the info.

Debray

Right now it is more Domestic than Foreign

The one thing I remember from my college political science course is the definition of a sovereign nation and this more than anything requires 2A. A Sovereign Nation requires the ability to defend itself from all forces both Foreign and Domestic both Militarily and Politically.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Please notice that we didn’t make the Oath To Allah or the President.

All of us that were in the Military made this oath to our Country to protect the Constitution. This also is required by those that represent us as President, Congressman, and Senator.

If you haven’t done it lately please read the Constitution and than look at all the laws, and Presidential mandates that have been made that are in direct contradiction.

Link Removed

jabatam

Can anyone provide a link to the real story here and not just the one dramatized by Hollywood? I IMDB was less than helpful, as was Wikipedia and Google

Nightmare45

NRA LIFE MEMBER
All elected officicials swear an oath to uphold and defend the constitution, Ginsberg violates that oath and should excuse/recuse herself from any ruling on anything that involves US and Constitutional Law.

LkWd_Don

Banned

S&W645

NRA Life Member
All elected officicials swear an oath to uphold and defend the constitution, Ginsberg violates that oath and should excuse/recuse herself from any ruling on anything that involves US and Constitutional Law.
Not just elected officials. At the time I became a Florida Career Service employee I had to go to the local police station and do the same for both the US and Florida Constitutions. Along with being photographed and fingerprinted. Now days to do my last job, you would also have to have a background check done every 4 years.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avageorge013