Why the Mark Equals Spiritual Death

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Why the Mark Equals Spiritual Death

In these final hours of the Age of Grace, it’s blatant and in-your-face. Those bent on the destruction of mankind aren’t even trying to hide themselves or their agenda anymore.​

Link Removed

Yep, same old stuff that is becoming more pertinent with each passing day. Hopefully some will take heed and be prepared to take their stand against the mark when the time comes.

Yep, same old stuff that is becoming more pertinent with each passing day. Hopefully some will take heed and be prepared to take their stand against the mark when the time comes.
The Bible says that the greatest revival of all time will be after the Rapture. Revelation 7:9 - 13 &14 (The Great Multitude In White Robes).."After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands. Then one of the elders asked me, These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from? And he said, These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb". These are the martyrs, a great multitude which no one could count, those who took heed and rejected the MARK.

It seems it is impossible for some to close their mouth, like they close their mind. The tongue is the smallest muscle in the body, but the hardest to control. You don't believe, you can't prove your point, yet you can't stop your tongue from wagging with pointless words.

If you refuse to get the mark of the beast you will not be allowed to buy anything or to sell anything. You will not get paid for your work. You will not be able to buy food, medicine, water, fuel, clothes or anything at all. You will be cut off from support and most likely you will be killed.

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17

I'm completely convinced that the MARK II of Lincoln is vastly superior to any marks that came after it, especially the abomination known as the VII which was merely a rebodied Ford Thunderbird.

109837_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Those lines, Oh My GOD, I'm in H E A V E N

Link Removed

Not to mention it has an interior that looks like it came out of a N'awlins House of Ill Repute
Link Removed

If you refuse to get the mark of the beast you will not be allowed to buy anything or to sell anything. You will not get paid for your work. You will not be able to buy food, medicine, water, fuel, clothes or anything at all. You will be cut off from support and most likely you will be killed.

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17

Stan: That warning is only for those who read and believe the Bible. Others believe that we are wrong but I wonder what they will do when the government mandates taking of the mark (RFID chip or other means of identification)? I wonder if they will remember the warnings that have been given and the consequences? Do you think having the government forcing the mark would validate what the Bible says to the unbelievers? Some folks are going to be in for the surprise of their lives!

Stan: That warning is only for those who read and believe the Bible. Others believe that we are wrong but I wonder what they will do when the government mandates taking of the mark (RFID chip or other means of identification)? I wonder if they will remember the warnings that have been given and the consequences? Do you think having the government forcing the mark would validate what the Bible says to the unbelievers? Some folks are going to be in for the surprise of their lives!
The real "Walking Dead".

The government will have a very polished campaign, many will buy into it. But many will remember some things they read or were told and see through the deception.
One thing for sure this day is coming.
Yes, some people will be in for a big surprise, you can almost hear the excuses, I thought it was a fairy tale, a hoax, a scam.

Tough times are coming.

Deuteronomy 28:43-44

The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

(49)The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the end of the earth, swooping down like the eagle, a nation whose language you do not understand,

Most likely he was trying to reference James 3:1-12 and the comments about the tongue. It may not be the smallest but is the most difficult to control.

Tough times are coming.

Matthew 24:21
"For at that time there will be great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again".

~Things Are Going To Get Very Ugly, Very Soon ~

Those lines, Oh My GOD, I'm in H E A V E N

So, you do believe in Heaven? With out God, there is no Heaven, and I can assure you it's not made by Ford.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back