Why the Glock 26 is My Favorite EDC

Amsdorf

VDMA VIDEOS
Here's a video I made explaining why the G26 is my favorite EDC, with some shooting demonstrations. Love shooting Speer Gold Dots +P through it, kind of pricey though, but I try to practice with my EDC ammo at least once a month.

What's your favorite EDC and EDC ammo, and why?

I like the Ruger SR9c loaded with either Hornady Critical Defense or Corbon Pwrball ammo. This gun is a dream, great trigger, accurate, dependable, easy on recoil. Has a 10 and 17 round mag. Great for carry!

I have the G26 as well. Carries well and shoots well, I have several others but for me I think it is my favorite carry gun.

Here's a video I made explaining why the G26 is my favorite EDC, with some shooting demonstrations. Love shooting Speer Gold Dots +P through it, kind of pricey though, but I try to practice with my EDC ammo at least once a month.

What's your favorite EDC and EDC ammo, and why?

That's exactly what I carry 95% of the time.

G19 for the win!
The 26 is great, but I just have issues with the size. Different strokes for different folks...

Maybe I can save you some money. You do NOT need to practice with your expensive carry ammo. You need to HIT THE TARGET, instead. Anyone who needs only a certain type of ammo in order to consistently hit a target is NOT really a competent pistolero. ;)

I should also point out that Glocks are vastly superior to 1911 style pistols.

Well a Glock does not feel as good in the hand as a 1911 pattern pistol, nor does it point as naturally, but I have to agree that Glocks do require a lot less routine maintenance than any 1911 pattern pistol I have ever owned.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back