Why Romney Lost!

Oldgrunt

Why Romney Lost!
Romney said, "When I'm elected, I will put Americans back to work,"
and 51% said, "Screw That!!

Why Romney Lost!
Romney said, "When I'm elected, I will put Americans back to work,"
and 51% said, "Screw That!!
They said that and it is hard to run against Santa Claus. What they do not know and realize is they will ALL get a lump of coal and then get fined for having coal which is dirty.

heh...I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that he made Kerry look consistent :no:

You seem to over look all of obummer's flip flops. The man child can talk out of both sides of his mouth and use more words than anyone and say absolutely nothing. Also anything he promises is written in sand.

You seem to over look all of obummer's flip flops. The man child can talk out of both sides of his mouth and use more words than anyone and say absolutely nothing. Also anything he promises is written in sand.
Err, I would say he talks out of both sets of cheeks and both smells the same. Kind of tells ya what set it's extruding from.

Uh, no. I didn't overlook anything. Obama didn't flip flop much at all. He's stayed pretty consistently on message. He's lied a helluva lot, and the press ignored it, but that's not flip flopping...it's lying. He'd been fairly consistent in his views on most issues throughout the campaign, if not throughout his presidency.

Romney, on the other hand, tacked 180 degrees on quite a few key issues as he tried to tack right for the primaries, and tack back center for the general election. On top of that, he outright lied more than Obama did. Obama had a helluva lot more half truths, but less outright lies.

What's more, the GOP failed miserably in the effort to get out the vote, whereas the DNC excelled, again, at doing so for this election. Romney lost ground in key states from what even McCain got in votes.

Even with all that, it was still a close election. 3 states were decided by a margin of 2% or less, and 5 by 3.5% or less. Any two of them and the election would have gone the other way.

If the GOP hadn't spent so many news cycles on stupid morality/personal choice issues instead of focusing on the economy and civil rights issues the democrats were ignoring, and had articulated the real problem with mandated birth control on health plans, which was a freedom of religion issue, they wouldn't have lost.

Instead you have idiots who dominate news cycles with ridiculous comments about magic sperm and legitimate rape, that alienated the women vote, and Romney's own blunder about the 47%. Better than half of that 47% are people working their ass off to feed their families, and don't much care to be lumped in as free loaders, which is how the DNC was able to spin the comment.

Let's face it. Most people are either sheep, or really are mostly ignorant of the majority of what is being talked about, and the issues at hand, during an election. All they know is what they hear, and most of that is either a half truth at best, or only past of the story. The American press is a joke, and only covers what it considers to be shocking, so we miss things like unauthorized drone strikes, of the fact that the NDAA makes it legal to indefinitely hold an American citizen without trial by labeling them a terrorist sympathizer. They miss the crap the FCC is doing to allow further media consolidating by changing the rules about how many media types you can own in a single city. And they listen to the pundits on both side who are slinging crap about no compromise, get 60 votes and tell half the country to go to hell, guns are bad, free heathcare is good, yada yada yada.

They don't search out the truth because they don't have time or inclination to do so. And thus he who sounds the slickest, gets caught in the fewest lies, and is perceived to be the most consistent, wins.

That that is what happened in this election.

Why Mitt Romney lost to Barack Obama?

For Starters Barack Obama actually has a better record on the Second Amendment then #GOP Establishment RINOS Mitt Romney or John McCain have...

On most everything else its pretty hard to tell the difference between Obama & Romney...

#Zomney #RomneyCare #Romnesty #GunBanMitt #NoMoreRinos

Link RemovedLink Removed

14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain
14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

1. Illegal Aliens.
2. Tax Cuts.
3. Anti-Reagan, now Pro-Reagan.
4. Second Amendment. ("Ted Kennedy has not gone far enough on Gun Control, I'll go farther.")
5. Whether he even owns a Gun.
6. Global Warming. (I'll be better than Obama on Global Warming").
7. Don't ask, don't tell.
8. Same-Sex Marriage. (I'll be better than Ted Kennedy on Gay Rights")
9. Stem-Cell Research.
10. Favorite book.
11. RomneyCare or ObamaCare.
12. No New Tax Pledges.
13. Campaign Finance.
14. More Pro-Choice, then Ted Kennedy.

Romney 3-Peat? really? the same guy whom finished 3rd behind John McCain & Mike Huckabee in 2008, got the 2012 nomination by #GOP Establishment first saying Romney won Iowa, then it was Rick Santorum, when in FACT it was Ron Paul Champion of Liberty... the STOLEN IOWA momentum gave Mitt Romney a unfair advantage in the media...

Have people not yet figured out the total b.s. of the #GOP Establishment Argument that running Moderate RINOS like John McCain & Mitt Romney is the only way to beat Democrats?

mmm yeah, let the #GOP Establishment put another Democrat in the Whitehouse for the 3rd time in a row by shoving another RINO like John McCain, Mitt Romney Jeb Bush or Chris Christie down our throats...

#VoteFreedomFirst #NoMoreRinos

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back