Why open carry is horrible

Open carry IS horrible!! It's absolutely the worst thing you can do!!

Want to know why?

Because it brings out all the crazy Pro-CC/Anti-OC people who start spewing all the stupid, unproven myths that are out there, trying to show all of us crazy, attention slut, OCers that we're wrong.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinions, and it's not my fault that THEY are wrong. :laugh:

Big Gay Al:223664 said:

Want to know why?

Because it brings out all the crazy Pro-CC/Anti-OC people who start spewing all the stupid, unproven myths that are out there, trying to show all of us crazy, attention slut, OCers that we're wrong.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinions, and it's not my fault that THEY are wrong. :laugh:

Are you calling me fat?

Want to know why?

On the other hand, venting your spleen on the rest of us DOES give you something to do.....

.... beats prowling the streets waiting for a "sheepdog moment", I suppose.

(... and if that ain't enough to "bait you".... you're of thicker skin than NavLtCdr! LOL!)

GG

On the other hand, venting your spleen on the rest of us DOES give you something to do.....

(... and if that ain't enough to "bait you".... you're of thicker skin than NavLtCdr! LOL!)

GG
Oh, I never prowl the streets. Unfortunately, I have to work. :wink: So, instead of being a target for the would be bad guy, OCing as I walk down some city street, I become a bigger target, walking around in a security guard uniform.

Oh, I never prowl the streets. Unfortunately, I have to work. :wink: So, instead of being a target for the would be bad guy, OCing as I walk down some city street, I become a bigger target, walking around in a security guard uniform.

Touche'! OUCH! .... and, I must say, better you than me. I did my 20 "in uniform".... that's enough! LOL!

GG

Touche'! OUCH! .... and, I must say, better you than me. I did my 20 "in uniform".... that's enough! LOL!

GG
I've worked security off and on for about 25 years total. I've done other things in between, but when other job industries started laying off, security always hired. But I'm afraid due to health problems, my days of uniformed security are probably numbered. I've got doctors already telling me I'm disabled. I guess the next trick is convincing social security that I'm disabled.

A compassionate Doctor and a good Lawyer will do the trick.

If my Sister-in-law can rape the system, ANYONE can.

NOT denegrating your particular situation at all, you understand. Her's, on the other hand, (Loud raspberry sound heard here), BOGUS! FRAUD! DISHONEST!

GG

GG
Ouch! I like NavLtCdr even if he OC and I don't. Honest!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back