Why I want Palin as VP

Is spending to ensure a candidate looks good any worse than this:

Obama's $150 Million Election Spree - BusinessWeek.com - MSNBC.com

Barack Obama spreads his money wide; John McCain must pick his fights | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Link Removed

Link Removed

Politics is politics. How they decide to spend their campaign money is up to them. At least McCain took the gentleman's way and decided to stay with the $84.1 million in public money for the general election. Obama originally said he would also but changed his mind early on, go figure.

using the liberal logic that is so often used in this forum, how is this a bad thing when compared to the $6000 pant suits worn by Hillary, or the $400 hair cuts etc etc.....by default (again using liberal logic) all democrats are guilty of the same types of spending sprees because some democrats have!!!:alcoholic:
not to mention, I beleive heard or read somewhere that this $150,000 worth of cloths was actually donated? and when done being used, will be donated to charities...??

using the liberal logic that is so often used in this forum, how is this a bad thing when compared to the $6000 pant suits worn by Hillary, or the $400 hair cuts etc etc.....by default (again using liberal logic) all democrats are guilty of the same types of spending sprees because some democrats have!!!:alcoholic:
not to mention, I beleive heard or read somewhere that this $150,000 worth of cloths was actually donated? and when done being used, will be donated to charities...??

You must remember that liberals have selective memories.

Bidan of course. I am sure Palin knows who was President when the stock market crashed in 29.

Palin has shown herself to be just as inept, if not more so. Even lying a** Joe the Plumber could tell you what periodicals he reads on a daily basis.

Palin has shown herself to be just as inept, if not more so. Even lying a** Joe the Plumber could tell you what periodicals he reads on a daily basis.

There's a good lesson. Never try to be a clever smart@ss with the press. That will probably dog her as long as she's in politics.

And, no matter which side you're on in this race, she SHOULD have known better.

:fie:

There's a good lesson. Never try to be a clever smart@ss with the press. That will probably dog her as long as she's in politics.

And, no matter which side you're on in this race, she SHOULD have known better.

:fie:

Actually, I don't think it's such a bad idea to play a clever smart*ss, as long as you look like you know what you're doing, which she clearly didn't.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back