Why I do what I do

Wild Dog

Banned
No matter how hard I try, however much I drink, the demons of my past claw their way out of the bowels of my own personal hell. As I sit here, nursing my beer, I see a face I had tried to banish from my memory, tried but failed.

Ten years ago. I was young and dumb, but mostly too soft on the scum I dealt with...I let them live.

Her name was Lisa Fuller, age 18, according to her parents and all her friends she was a good girl. Going to a party in hopes of running into a boy she liked, she came in contact with a new drug that had hit the streets, Hellfyre. I don't know if someone spiked her drink or pressured her into taking it. But what I do know is that she overdosed that night, her parents died grief soon after.

Deciding it was time to rid my streets of that plague, I put a bullet in a dealer's knee for a tip. The tip lead me to a warehouse on the waterfront. Some quick reconnaissance told me I had find the right spot. I had no doubt that within those walls was the motherload, I intended to cash in my own payday...in justice.

The warehouse had three entrances, a guard posted at each one and one on the roof. I scaled the wall of nearby building. Firing a grappling line, I made my way to the warehouse roof, subduing the guard but leaving him alive. I figured the police could question him after I had finished. Rappelling down the side of the building, I made quick work of the thug beneath me then, soon thereafter, I stealthed the remaining two. I now controlled the outside and decided it was time to enter, and let the howl of the Wild Dog be heard.

I entered and found the warehouse empty, it was a trap!!!

Just then, I heard the doors being shut and barred behind me, and gas began to fill the room. Hellfyre!

My world erupted into fire. The drugs were taking effect and I all I could see was flame. With this much of the drug in my system I would soon be dead, yes even a constitution as powerful as mine could be overwhelmed. Luckily, I came prepared, I pulled a handgrenade from my war bag and disintegrated the main entrance in a shower of wooden shrapnel. I ran out to face my enemies, I didn't care if I took a bullet, anything for another breath of clean air. With my twin widow makers, my Glock 21s, I opened fire. When all was said and done I killed thirty men. After that day, Hellfyre was never dealt in my town again.

B

Bikenut

Love it!!! Move over Batman... there is a new force for good in town!

Nadir Point

I'll give it a "3" for entertainment value. Otherwise, I hope this cretin continues to ignore the fact that his digital fingerprint is obvious, making monitoring and tracking him trivial for the authorities.

jameshd

CMFWIC
A good summary of what could, in the right hands, be a great novel. On a par with Mike Hammer or Matt Helm. Dean Koontz could do wonders with it,

Stengun

Howdy,

As I've said before:

WD is a wussy. I've never lost a second of sleep over the people that I've killed and only wished I could have/would have killed more.

Paul

Bill Amsden

Sten....open the windows in your command center so you can get some fresh air.....your comment ending with "only wished I could have/would have killed more" is a harsh statement. Some may look at you a little more seriously than they do with that kind of comment. you my friend (and I use that as a figure of speech only) are delirious from the stagnate air. Get out, free yourself if you can. Yeh probably too late but I was thinking about you anyways.

r1derbike

Howdy,

As I've said before:

WD is a wussy. I've never lost a second of sleep over the people that I've killed and only wished I could have/would have killed more.

Paul
That explains a lot. All of it. With that baggage around your neck, I sincerely hope you don't have a concealed carry permit.

OK Paul, giving you the benefit of the doubt, the above is your intro to your own fictional stories, like WD has here, right?

Wild Dog

Banned
I'll give it a "3" for entertainment value. Otherwise, I hope this cretin continues to ignore the fact that his digital fingerprint is obvious, making monitoring and tracking him trivial for the authorities.

Digital fingerprint, hardly. I once did a job for a CIA black ops unit, as payment they gave me software that could obfuscate my location over the internet.

Oldgrunt

I would think that most of the people on here are already being monitored by one agency or another so it won't make much difference. Besides, those listening need a little levity to break the monotony.

Wild Dog

Banned
I would think that most of the people on here are already being monitored by one agency or another so it won't make much difference. Besides, those listening need a little levity to break the monotony.

If I wasn't being monitored by every country in the world I would take it as a personal insult. My skills and experience no doubt make me a walking weapon of mass destruction. I'm almost surprised President Bush didn't invade my mom's house...I mean my house, instead of Iraq.

Stengun

Howdy WD,

Why I do what I do.

Because you're a delusional nut that only has a very thin grasp of reality that's in the middle of a deeply homosexual phase in your life with the "inner woman" trying desperately to escape?

Paul

Nadir Point

Digital fingerprint, hardly. I once did a job for a CIA black ops unit, as payment they gave me software that could obfuscate my location over the internet.
Hey WD, that sounds very interesting - PM me if you're interested in using that to make a little extra $ on the side...

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apextochina