Why I Carry in Liberal Country: Taking the fight to Twitter!

Defender

Twitter is one of the hottest ways to create community on the internet.

Twitter is a target rich environment for gun owners to inspire, educate and empower everyone who as yet has understood our 2nd amendment rights.

Secure our point of view center mass of the anti-gun lovers newest tool to spread anti-gun propaganda.

Be heard and be influential!

Please point your mouse, blackberry or iPhone to Twitter.

Click here: TWITTER

-DEFENDER

Twitter is one of the hottest ways to create community on the internet.

Twitter is a target rich environment for gun owners to inspire, educate and empower everyone who as yet has understood our 2nd amendment rights.

Secure our point of view center mass of the anti-gun lovers newest tool to spread anti-gun propaganda.

Be heard and be influential!

Please point your mouse, blackberry or iPhone to Twitter.

Click here: TWITTER

-DEFENDER

I'm not a moderator here but I would have something to say about re-directing traffic away from this forum.

It sounds like its just another version of Facebook. Personaly, I am not adicted to a blackberry, cellphone with data service (internet), or a PC enough to use the "updating (what am I doing/ what are you doing) properties of these programs. In plain english, I would rather spend time away from work out shooting targets (not shooting the shi*).

The short version of Twitter is that it's an adaptation of the blog. Where it comes in handy is with wireless devices that don't allow for easy typing. You can post messages to it very quickly using a cell phone or wi-fi device and other people can "follow" you and find out when you've posted something.

I'll admit I didn't see the usefulness of it to begin with - until the most recent Apple show, where one group (I believe it was Engadget?) covered it really effectively and quickly using Twitter. Another possible use would be to follow USA Carry's Twitter page and see a constant stream of new posts on the forum.

Wait...Twitter is full of anti-gun people? :confused:

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back