Why I carry a gun everyday

xdmgator

Found this on Facebook from Hickok45
Link Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this on Facebook from Hickok45
Link Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good article. I tend to think I act similarly during my day to day activities, with one exception.

I open carry.

I still open doors for others. Spot some change for a customer in need. Say hello and good bye. I'm still the guy most don't notice unless I'm directly helping them the few seconds our paths cross.

But, I'm also the guy, for the few who are also aware, that carries a firearm. I'm the guy, who carries a firearm, and helped open the door and carry out the bag of groceries for a Senior. I'm the guy, with a firearm, who was polite to the cashier, smiled and said good bye.

I'm the guy, who puts a face to the firearms world. A world most don't understand until they cross my path, and leave knowing there are good people still walking amongst them armed.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Hickok45 is one person I enjoy reading as well as viewing his youtube videos. He had a great video on firing one of The Judge 410/45 LC pistols.

It is a good article and Hickok could very well be describing myself as well...most of us who carry as well...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back