Why I carry 24-7

Vary good video i have seen it before. Most people who work at a bank can not carry guns at all other then the guards.. This should be posted in the post i made about what the laws say as this is just what i was hitting at in the post.

this is a terrific video.......thanks for posting it again.

i saw the video & i think that lady who fought for all of us deserves a big hand. the post made about banks, here is what I think... bad guys enter with guns illegal, a legal ccw holder enters bad guy would think am i feeling lucky or is that grandma got a bigger gun is that guy faster draw than me?? i feel most americans are tired of being victims.. this is my view

i saw the video & i think that lady who fought for all of us deserves a big hand. the post made about banks, here is what I think... bad guys enter with guns illegal, a legal ccw holder enters bad guy would think am i feeling lucky or is that grandma got a bigger gun is that guy faster draw than me?? i feel most americans are tired of being victims.. this is my view

I agree. It's unfortunate that many of the off limits places (ie., hospitals, polling places, schools, etc.,) are places that we have to go to and we have to decide between avoiding them (which most of the time isn't really an option; who, after all, is going to avoid rushing a heart attack victim to the emergency room because of a no gun policy?) , violating the no gun policy, or going unarmed. Criminals carry their guns everywhere they go and have never allowed no gun policies to deter them, yet our legislators have decided that law abiding citizens should be deterred.

I just showed it to the wife, although she has her CCW she does not carry most of the time because I do, I keep telling her she needs to carry religiously period!!:suicide2:

I just showed it to the wife, although she has her CCW she does not carry most of the time because I do, I keep telling her she needs to carry religiously period!!:suicide2:

Tell her you may need her to be your back up someday. My wife carries her's at all times.

Tell her you never know when you would need backup! I wish my wife would get hers!:angry:

:yes4:This is the reason I also carry every day - home, work, play, while I'm writing this - and when I go to bed, my weapon is right next to me on my nightstand.

Life is too unpredictable and we ALWAYS need to be prepared.

After watching that video it just reminded me of why I want my right to carry to never be hindered. I am not allowed to carry a firearm because of my "age". Does being 22 make my life less important? I wish there was something I could do in the commonwealth of Massachusetts to get these laws changed. Any ideas? I have tried contacting representatives, nothing. Any other ideas? I have sent this video to a few people who are very anti-gun just asking what their opinions would then be. Let’s see.

After watching that video it just reminded me of why I want my right to carry to never be hindered. I am not allowed to carry a firearm because of my "age". Does being 22 make my life less important? I wish there was something I could do in the commonwealth of Massachusetts to get these laws changed. Any ideas? I have tried contacting representatives, nothing. Any other ideas? I have sent this video to a few people who are very anti-gun just asking what their opinions would then be. Let’s see.

Of course that's not how they see it in PRMA. They truly believe that by limiting access to guns, they're contributing to bringing down the crime rate.

Why I carry 24/7

Capo, my friend. I am very sorry you are having trouble with exercising your Second Amendment rights, as I have followed your trials and tribulations. The situation will never get any better in the People's Republic of Massachusetts as long as the voters keep electing politicians like Ted Kennedy and his ilk. I can understand Ted's position, after losing his brothers to people with guns, but neither of those attackers followed any gun laws, so the gun laws did nothing to protect Jack and Bobby. Depriving law-abiding citizens of the right to defend themselves does not make anyone safer. I understand someone once asked President Raegan how he felt about gun control after he was shot. He told the person, "I just wish it had happened in Arizona (where his in-laws lived)" When asked why, he replied, "Then 25 legally armed people would have taken care of the would-be assassin." Good luck in the future, and if you can, move to Arizona or Washington.

Capo, my friend. I am very sorry you are having trouble with exercising your Second Amendment rights, as I have followed your trials and tribulations. The situation will never get any better in the People's Republic of Massachusetts as long as the voters keep electing politicians like Ted Kennedy and his ilk. I can understand Ted's position, after losing his brothers to people with guns, but neither of those attackers followed any gun laws, so the gun laws did nothing to protect Jack and Bobby. Depriving law-abiding citizens of the right to defend themselves does not make anyone safer. I understand someone once asked President Raegan how he felt about gun control after he was shot. He told the person, "I just wish it had happened in Arizona (where his in-laws lived)" When asked why, he replied, "Then 25 legally armed people would have taken care of the would-be assassin." Good luck in the future, and if you can, move to Arizona or Washington.

You said it perfect. I am hoping to be moving to NH within the next few years. Their 2A rights are better, which is not my only reason for liking NH. It is sad but there are people here in MA and other not so friendly carry states, that will be the victim of a violent crime which they are injured or killed as the result of not being able to carry. Dont get me wrong I am sure some of them wouldnt be carrying even if they could, but I am sure there will be someone out there who owns a firearm and because of laws, cant carry. I feel bad for these people.

How can anyone possibly think it's a good idea to disarm law abiding citizens. It's disgusting as an American and a human being.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back