why are un vehicles in the USA?

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
United Nations Vehicles
On U.S. Soil!
Link Removed
Link Removed
These photos are of actual United Nations vehicles on the soil of America. These vehicles are coming into our ports -- namely Port Beaumont, Texas--at a staggering rate.

Why?

These are a few that were sent to us.

Some photos show they were taken in 1995 and others in 1997. Twelve and 14 years ago. They've been here for 14 years, guess no one has gotten excited about them until now? How long ago did that guy talk to the german at Holloman AF base?

It said:"David went to investigate the rumor that German troops are supposedly stationed at Holloman Air Force Base in Alamagordo, New Mexico. When he arrived, he met a German Soldier (pic above) who volunteered to be interviewed. He cheerfully answered all David's questions until David asked him straight out, "Are you being trained to occupy America's streets when Martial Law is declared?" Immediately afterward, the soldier raised his hands up, turned away, and left without speaking another word. Did David ask the right question?"

Just junk reporting... what makes it junk reporting? No dates. Was it last week? 20 years ago?

Scare tactics. Name rank number... DATE, we NEED dates.

FESTUS, you said:"These vehicles are coming into our ports -- namely Port Beaumont, Texas--at a staggering rate."

Where are the photos from this month? Last month? 12-14 years ago. We need dated photos.

I see people cut newspaper articles out of the paper. Look at the article years from now, uhhhhhh, when was this???? ALWAYS leave the date and name of the paper ATTACHED to the article. NOT 2 separate pieces of the paper, cut it out in one piece. the article with a strip of paper attaching it to the part of the page that has the date and paper name on it. Then people can unfold it and KNOW when it was printed.

Same with these photos, I went to those websites, looked at all the photos. Worthless. There isn't even any way for me to tell if they are in the USA. You need to have photos of them driving by city hall or some place a person can check on... with the days paper in the photo too. That dates it and places it someplace in the USA.

If this stuff is 12-14 years old, someone must know something about it.

This stuff, from that website is along the lines of : "Hey, I seen Elvis last night!!"

Have the people who gave you that stuff provide some proof for us, FESTUS, or it will get filed with the Elvis and UFO sightings. :pleasantry:

I guess when U.N. tanks move down Main street in Anytown USA we will have all the evidence we need. Remember we have sent American troops on "peace keeping" missions to other parts of the world. What goes round comes round.

the bottom line

The U.N. has been training forces at our National military training centers for years. The vehicles are here and are in the training centers. It bothers me that they so well maintained but I guess that is in their budget. By the way a lot of that same equipment is fully functional armored type vehicles. Take a stroll past the NTC when they are doing their thing it is scary as hell. I retired in 2006 and remember seeing rail cars coming into rail spurs at military bases throughout my career loaded with U.N. stuff some coming in, some going out, some in need of overhaul and some with fresh paint.

The U.N. has been training forces at our National military training centers for years. The vehicles are here and are in the training centers. It bothers me that they so well maintained but I guess that is in their budget. By the way a lot of that same equipment is fully functional armored type vehicles. Take a stroll past the NTC when they are doing their thing it is scary as hell. I retired in 2006 and remember seeing rail cars coming into rail spurs at military bases throughout my career loaded with U.N. stuff some coming in, some going out, some in need of overhaul and some with fresh paint.

Are you answering your own question here?

no, I'm trying to make people more aware

If people understand that the vehicles are already here for the most part, it will start to make sense when things start to go south for freedom. We are only a short dance away from martial law with the current geopolitical atmosphere.

yep.

If people understand that the vehicles are already here for the most part, it will start to make sense when things start to go south for freedom. We are only a short dance away from martial law with the current geopolitical atmosphere.

they have been moving stuff in and out for quite a few years. make no mistake. they are here the equipment at least. and that is in line with a story from jacksonville , florida about 2 weeks ago . u.s. marines and foreign military forces working on their amphipous landings. HK, do you still have that story link? please post it so people will know we aren't talking out our bungholes. no, i do not like it and nor was i happy with the german air force ops out of holloman air base. it has since been closed.

get a clue dude

You guys forgot the mysterious markings on the back of the road signs.......

we are telling the truth. ask your self this...would you train UN troops on US equipment and then send them on patrol in russian APC's?

They have their stuff here. They train here. They are being made familiar with here.

I was stationed at Holloman AFB when the Germans were "training" there in the early 1990's. They were very nice guys. They would not really say what they were training for.

I guess when U.N. tanks move down Main street in Anytown USA we will have all the evidence we need. Remember we have sent American troops on "peace keeping" missions to other parts of the world. What goes round comes round.

Yep, then we would know. But is seems someone "in the know" would be able to shed some light on the subject BEFORE that happens.

Strange how all this can go on and "nobody knows nothing about it" that would tell us "mushrooms".

The question, in my mind, would be; are they training for deployment in other counties or in the USA? Someone (quite a few someones I would suppose) has THAT information. The question is, why doesn't THAT information make it out to the public?

Just like the "black helicopters", I'm sure they are still around and we (the public) STILL doesn't seem to know anything about them. Although the wikipedia article about them is pretty funny.

Like you say, festus, (I swear, your name was in ALL CAPS the last time I wrote to you, now it is in lower case) you seen them on rail cars as late as 2006, but who knows what that means. Does it mean they are for deployment IN the USA? I don't know that. That's what I'm asking. No answers so far. Just another mushroom when it comes to that stuff.

Ken

The article about the Black Helicopters reminded me of the time I saw the triangle of lights hovering over my Uncle's farm.

Link Removed)

The lights matched the description of the ones in the above linked article perfectly. I stopped and got out of my car and still could not hear anything. They started moving very slowly and I watched them for at least five minutes unable to make out any details. Finally they moved to where there was some moonlight and I could make out the shapes of three helicopters. I could easily see how someone prone to believe in UFO's could get all excited about them as they were almost silent even though I was probably less than 500 yards away and in the dark sky the only thing I could see was the triangle of lights.

Edited to add, it was dark and they could have been black or pink with purple polka dots, I couldn't tell.

Thanks for that link, festus. It is great. Spent over an hour looking and no where near done. Lots of guys, just going their job.

Thanks for that link, festus. It is great. Spent over an hour looking and no where near done. Lots of guys, just going their job.

I agree! Thanks festus. I'm still going through the thread. There are some great pics on it and I think I'm going to save it to disk.

we are telling the truth. ask your self this...would you train UN troops on US equipment and then send them on patrol in russian APC's?

They have their stuff here. They train here. They are being made familiar with here.

I was stationed at Holloman AFB when the Germans were "training" there in the early 1990's. They were very nice guys. They would not really say what they were training for.

And I have been hearing this story since the 70's the so called internment camps, the mysterious markings, bottom line is the United States trains a lot of foreign troupes here, from every nation we are suppose to be friendly with.... So it just makes sense they would train them on the equipment they will use in the field...

A hand full and that is all they are a hand full of UN troupes that are here could not even handle the street gangs of LA much less the better armed citizens of this country....

yep

And I have been hearing this story since the 70's the so called internment camps, the mysterious markings, bottom line is the United States trains a lot of foreign troupes here, from every nation we are suppose to be friendly with.... So it just makes sense they would train them on the equipment they will use in the field...

A hand full and that is all they are a hand full of UN troupes that are here could not even handle the street gangs of LA much less the better armed citizens of this country....

Noah heard the same type things as well. guess who had the last laugh fore warned is fore armed. festus can you see if you can find that article about a week or 2 ago about USMC and foreign milpers working on amphibious landing in jacksonville,fl? you know what the good book says about casting your pearls......

Trucks & Truck Tractors for sale by auction

Buy one of your own, they're cheap. Repaint it white with those same U.N. markings and added wording like, "Subverting your State's Sovereignty Since 1945" "To Pervert and Subjugate" "In case of Excess Liberty, dial 3845(EVIL)".

Good idea. There's just one point that causes me confusion:
I've seen the UN globe logo both plain, and with concentric circles labeled "8", "9", and "X".
Which way is it supposed to be?

Good idea. There's just one point that causes me confusion:
I've seen the UN globe logo both plain, and with concentric circles labeled "8", "9", and "X".
Which way is it supposed to be?

I think the different "logos" are according to where they are deployed at the time. That could explain the 8, 9 and X. Just paint it what ever color you want and put a big UN on the side, no one will know the difference just like how many know the difference between a magazine and clip.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back