Whole Foods Market

Numenor

Found a gunbuster sign there when I was heading over to see a friend. Oh well, guess I won't be going there any longer.

Must be a local or state thing because I went to the one across the street from me (in Texas) today and there was no sign at the entrance. I like Whole Foods and it will be a sad day for me if they start posting those here.

i liked whole foods until i realized they were buying monsanto products and labeling them as organic.....if i go past the one around here i'll look to see if there is a no guns sign in the one in fort lauderdale ......

i liked whole foods until i realized they were buying monsanto products and labeling them as organic.....if i go past the one around here i'll look to see if there is a no guns sign in the one in fort lauderdale ......

Isnt that interesting how these corporations will modify the food and charge you MORE for it when its "supposed" to be organic....

What people do for MONEY!!!!

Monsanto is a huge corporation and they do handle organic grains through their elevators. They also grow a lot of the seed that is planted to grow organic grain.

No sign in these Whole Foods, Coral Gables, Pinecrest, Aventura, Florida and I'm told none in Broward County.

Also the Whole Foods in Deerfield, IL just posted the no CC sign. I had 2 kids watch me walk back to my car since I had to leave my pistol in the car due to the sign then tried to break into my car and steal my pistol. I had a feeling they were waiting for someone to go back to their car and store it the way they were watching everyone coming in. Lucky I went in and waited a min or two then came back out to check and foiled the break-in attempt.

Just do what Moms Demand do. Load a cart with food and then leave it with a note that you would prefer to shop where your safe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just do what Moms Demand do. Load a cart with food and then leave it with a note that you would prefer to shop where your safe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Charge the moms a 25% restocking fee plus the full price of perishables and banish them permanently.
Put their photo-up instead of a sign. Persona non-grata. Troublemaker.

Also the Whole Foods in Deerfield, IL just posted the no CC sign. I had 2 kids watch me walk back to my car since I had to leave my pistol in the car due to the sign then tried to break into my car and steal my pistol. I had a feeling they were waiting for someone to go back to their car and store it the way they were watching everyone coming in. Lucky I went in and waited a min or two then came back out to check and foiled the break-in attempt.
why would you store your pistol to give money to people who don't appreciate you? I would have either ignored the sign or just found another place to spend my money

We call it "Whole Paycheck." I rarely shop there since they took over our local organic market chain. They are the most egregious, anti-competitive, corporate litigious scum of the earth out there. That's before you consider their gun stance.

Our old one was posted but when they built the new building they forgot the sign [emoji16]

Edc: taurus 24/7 g2 compact 9mm.

My wife loved whole foods and they have the sign.. but she finally realized she can get everything cheaper across the street at the hyvee. Thank God.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back