Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Who makes your favorite carry gun?

• Total voters
I've been carrying my Stoeger Cougar most of the time, so I went with "other". Maybe I should've picked Beretta, though. Same thing.

Glock is my #1 carry gun

I carry my Glock 19 everyday.......... I have several Glocks, but I carry the 9mm because of the recoil being less than the 40 cal's, and less recoil means an old retired guy can stay on target better........ Practice makes perfect :)

Smith and Wesson; J frame .38 spcl. when I feel like a revolver, M&P9c when I feel like an auto.

I have shot many different gun types but I have only carried a couple regularly. I have been pleased with my Taurus .38 special for concealment purposes.

I can't find anything better than my LB TRS.
My alternate piece is a stainless Colt combat commander.
BUG S&W 649 with Ahernd grips.

I have to agree here. I used to carry my Les Baer TRS that I had tricked out a bit and hard chromed. I have never shot a more reliable and accurate .45 than this one.

However a full 5 inch can get a bit heavy in hot weather so I bought a decked out Springfield MicroCompact in .45ACP which I carry daily. Once I got about 800 rounds through it, it is flawless out to about 72 feet.

The only other one I carry from time to time is my decked out Glock 19 when I want hi-cap back up. Check out www.bowietactcalconcepts.com if you wanna make your perfect Glock even more perfect! I met the guy during a training school in Southern Ohio. He is a deputy there and is incredible with mods that enhance combat performance.

Well I just got my CCWL in May so have only carried in warm weather. Started with a Kel-Tec P3AT.

Sold it and got a Kahr PM 9. Been carrying that every since in a UBG Canute IWB.

With colder weather coming I am trying to decide whether to try my XD 9 Compact, or Taurus PT 1911.

I don't have a holster for either yet. (Recommendations please!)

Well not really. A holster came with the XD but I am a lefty and it isn't.

Someone told me just this week that if we lefties called Springfield they would send a left handed holster free of charge. Does anyone know anything about that?

Carry either my Sig P226 in 357sig or my Kimber Tactical Pro II, but I am looking forward to buying a walther p99 compact in 9mm.

Carry Gun

My favorite is my Springfield-armory XD-Subcompact in 9mm. It is lightweight and with a hi-cap magazine 15 rounds, it is one heck of a gun.

Kahr first carry...

I want to know how many of the 'other' catagory are Kahr's?

I had a K9 when I first got my carry permit but it was an older one and I had problems with it cycling then broke some springs so I started trading up. First was a Kimber Ultra carry II, still have but put Crimson Trace grips on it.

Then I bought a S&W .357 magnum and an airweight .38 spl., a Springfield .45 cal with Tritium Nite sights, S&W 50th anniversary .44 mag, two PPK .380 (one the older Interarms, good gun the other S&W 75th anniversary) and a Sig P232 .380 and a Sig P226.

Also have some good long guns since I became interested in those also.. Everything including ammo in big safes.

Really enjoy my shooting and feeling safe today because I can defend my family and myself if I have that need.

But my fav is the Kimber...

The Iceman
Shoot straight and be safe!!

Ria 1911

My primary carry is a Rock Island Armory tactical 1911 and my boot BUG is a Bond Arms Snake Slayer (.45 Colt/410 3")

Best wishes all!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back