Got a letter from Fred today. Wants money and had a survey for our rights.
I am good with Paul, Huckabee,Hunter and myself, boris, for the top office in the land.
1. economy? back on gold standard.
2. illegals? authorize military patrols and border patrol agents to shoot'em in the water as invaders
3.guns? it will be a crime if you are caught without one. you will be shot!
4. welfare? no such thing unless there is a documented history of a physical or mental disability. the rest of ya: get your butt to work or I will find a place for ya in public service. no, you probably won't like it.
5. military service? everybody gets 4 years active service. when discharged, you will take with you a issue weapon and ammo and you will be in the reserves. permanantly. May God help you if you get stupid with it.
6. any questions? what? you there in the 3rd row? what ? oh, you don't like it? got a better idea? no? you get shot!!
Last time I checked James Earl Carter Junior was a Democrat--just more of the same...
Seems Fred has been "waffel'n" alot lately..think I liked him better in the movies..I can tell you for a fact that I ain't gonna vote for HER! "And thats all I have to say about that"!
Yea, to some degree I agree with that statement but there are others like RINO Rudy that are doing a pretty good job of talking their way into running (he actually beleives that crap he saying and wants you to beleive the same). RINO Rudy has had so many (im)moral issues he could run as a democrat and they'd be proud. I don't think he's been to any rehab program, but if he has been the press would idolize him. I think it is very important to throw early support behind a candidate, especially the ones more in line with your thinking. I was a Fred supporter for a very long time but the more I lent myself to fairly and equally listening to candidates and, even many of my friends here, I have found that Huckabee is really a much better choice than Fred. Placing a winning momentum behind him early is very important so that we can collectively ovecome the media teardowns of the right candidate or allow them by default to make way for the for the wrong one like RINO Rudy.Still to early.Let them talk their way out of running.