Who do you like for President in 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwo51

Got a letter from Fred today. Wants money and had a survey for our rights.

boris

my top 4 people

I am good with Paul, Huckabee,Hunter and myself, boris, for the top office in the land.
my stances?
1. economy? back on gold standard.
2. illegals? authorize military patrols and border patrol agents to shoot'em in the water as invaders
3.guns? it will be a crime if you are caught without one. you will be shot!
4. welfare? no such thing unless there is a documented history of a physical or mental disability. the rest of ya: get your butt to work or I will find a place for ya in public service. no, you probably won't like it.
5. military service? everybody gets 4 years active service. when discharged, you will take with you a issue weapon and ammo and you will be in the reserves. permanantly. May God help you if you get stupid with it.
6. any questions? what? you there in the 3rd row? what ? oh, you don't like it? got a better idea? no? you get shot!!

HK4U

President

I am good with Paul, Huckabee,Hunter and myself, boris, for the top office in the land.
my stances?
1. economy? back on gold standard.
2. illegals? authorize military patrols and border patrol agents to shoot'em in the water as invaders
3.guns? it will be a crime if you are caught without one. you will be shot!
4. welfare? no such thing unless there is a documented history of a physical or mental disability. the rest of ya: get your butt to work or I will find a place for ya in public service. no, you probably won't like it.
5. military service? everybody gets 4 years active service. when discharged, you will take with you a issue weapon and ammo and you will be in the reserves. permanantly. May God help you if you get stupid with it.
6. any questions? what? you there in the 3rd row? what ? oh, you don't like it? got a better idea? no? you get shot!!

Don't forget to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the IRS. Then make everyone read and understand George Washington's farewell address. Perhaps then we can stop being the police/army of the U.N. New World Order

kwo51

Pick the ones most imporant to you and then give 50% back and then welcome to here.One step in the right direcion is better than reverse

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
Last time I checked James Earl Carter Junior was a Democrat--just more of the same...

You missed my point... Carter was elected to try to get away from the "same old same old," thinking he would bring a refreshing change: a Busnessman, not a Politician; a avowed Christian; generally different from what we'd been used to. Regrettably, that turned out to be all too accurate. If you remember, his remarkable business acumen, coupled with his sophisticated, insightful and resolute foreign policy, almost ran us into National bankruptcy and sowed the seeds for 9-11 and the problems we face today. In my opinion.

I also think that voting a 3rd party line, should your favorite Conservative not get the support of the party, is a mistake. Any vote which dilutes the effort needed to keep an anti-2A Liberal from getting into office (supply your own Candidate info), works totally against the reason we're here. While I'm not particularly a fan of 1-Issue Voting, I think that we've established on these pages that although we're not 1-Issue thinkers, we are Conservative thinkers. And if Conservatism loses in this election, we are going to lose, overall...BIG Time!!

Last edited:

DrDavidM

While I do have to agree tht voting the 3rd party line dilutes our purpose, I think I will have to vote for Boris. :D

boris

ok,

Dr. dave, thanks for the vote. M-14? sounds great. everybody gets one for the issue weapon. HK4U, you can be the V.P. you know how i like to run things. oh, the U.N.? time to pull the plug and get out. it is a toliet. i mean, why pay them to undermine and try to destroy us when the democrats are already trying? besides, with one years worth of dues, we could return to the moon , which leads me to my next project. load up all the libs, globalists and other neferious no - goodniks and send them on a one way trip to Pluto....... or out of the solar system, so they can boldly go someplace where they won't be a pain in the butt or a danger to the nation. WHO'S WITH ME?!:cool: :eek:

kwo51

That would be astro pollution, and I'm afraid they might spread because they don't sit well on your belly. Good try Boris, always willing to help.

doublenutz

Seems Fred has been "waffel'n" alot lately..think I liked him better in the movies..I can tell you for a fact that I ain't gonna vote for HER! "And thats all I have to say about that"!

Doc... I hate to seem like a flip-flopper but I just jumped-off the Fred wagon and onto Mike Huckabee's.

Last edited:

doublenutz

Still to early.Let them talk their way out of running.
Yea, to some degree I agree with that statement but there are others like RINO Rudy that are doing a pretty good job of talking their way into running (he actually beleives that crap he saying and wants you to beleive the same). RINO Rudy has had so many (im)moral issues he could run as a democrat and they'd be proud. I don't think he's been to any rehab program, but if he has been the press would idolize him. I think it is very important to throw early support behind a candidate, especially the ones more in line with your thinking. I was a Fred supporter for a very long time but the more I lent myself to fairly and equally listening to candidates and, even many of my friends here, I have found that Huckabee is really a much better choice than Fred. Placing a winning momentum behind him early is very important so that we can collectively ovecome the media teardowns of the right candidate or allow them by default to make way for the for the wrong one like RINO Rudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyvaaprilia