Who carries the Glock 21 - the big 45?

doug865

I usually carry the big Glock 21 IWB in a Crossbreed holster. I have become comfortable as well as comforted with the full size 45. Who else carries the big 45? What's you preferred carry rig?

I carry a 21SF in cooler weather using a Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster and usually covered by a vest. If I am just using an untucked shirt, I will usually carry the shorter 30SF or the 36. I consider the 21SF (and its brother the 20SF) to be excellent belt and / or car pistols and carry them when I am in the field. I like the longer barrel hand higher capacity when the potential ranges could be longer, or if I have to shoot through layers of clothes (which is why I often carry the 21SF in the winter). I like the shorter 30SF when I need to clear the holster in the minimum amount of time.

I carry my 21 everywhere I go.

I use a kangaroocarry holster. Carry all day and forget it is there.

My opinion is the holster is good for hot or cold carry, and great when wearing my shorts.

Been carrying a Glock 21 for years. Had a 30, but upgraded it to another 21 too. Use a CCW Notebook mostly from these guys: Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back