Who Am I????

PascalFleischman

Who Am I?

I was raised in one country but my father was born in another. I was not
his only child. He fathered several children with a number of women.

I became very close to my mother because my father showed little
interest in me. Then my mother died at an early age from cancer. Later
in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records were
sketchy and no one was able to produce a reliable birth certificate.

I grow up practicing one faith, but converted to Christianity because
this was widely accepted in my country. But I practiced non-traditional
beliefs and did not follow mainstream Christianity.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult before I
decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new
career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who
read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father
abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics when I was in my 30s and then burst
onto the scene as a candidate for national office when I was in my 40s.
I had a virtually non-existent resume, very little work history, and no
experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful
speaker who managed to draw incredibly large crowds during my public
appearances.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy.
I was critical of my country in the last war. But what launched my rise
to national prominence were my views on the country's economy. I had a
plan on how we could do better. I knew which group was responsible for
getting us into this mess.

Mine was a peoples campaign. I was the surprise candidate because I
emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to
gain widespread popular support. I offered the people the hope that
together we could change our country and the world.

I spoke on behalf of the downtrodden including persecuted minorities
such as Jews, but my actual views were not widely known until after I
became my nations leader. However, anyone could have easily learned what
I really believed if they had simply read my writings and examined those
people I associated with. But they did not.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned
the truth.

Who am I? Scroll down for the answer.

Adolf Hitler

If we take the "wait and see" approach many (including on here) advocate Im afraid it will be too late....if not it will be ceratinly a struggle, the depth of which we have not seen in the country. Dont wait to let your politicians know how you feel, start now fighting to make sure conservative principles, capitalism as well, do not fall to a blinded people.

If we take the "wait and see" approach many (including on here) advocate Im afraid it will be too late....if not it will be ceratinly a struggle, the depth of which we have not seen in the country. Dont wait to let your politicians know how you feel, start now fighting to make sure conservative principles, capitalism as well, do not fall to a blinded people.

Nothing to wait on. Obama will make a fine President. Certainly far better than our last.

Blind is as blind does. Blind could be 48% of the people that can't see how poorly "conservative Bush politics and programs" have served this country. Blind could be falling for the great lie and going to war out of fear. Blind could be the eye we turn to those in this country without insurance or resource. Blind could be the result of our greed that leads us to believe that everyone can become one of the wealthy 5%. Blind could be the sanctioned denial of rights to a minority that we don't like or agree with.

Blind is denying the failure of 12 years Republican conservative lead congress, 6 with the President.

For real, chill, the country is not going to hell in a hand basket. Its coming out of it. :biggrin:

Nothing to wait on. Obama will make a fine President. Certainly far better than our last. :haha::haha::haha:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope the purpose of this thread is that just because Obama has these things in common with Hitler that he will develop into a megalomaniac who'll kill millions of Jews.

I hope the purpose of this thread is that just because Obama has these things in common with Hitler that he will develop into a megalomaniac who'll kill millions of Jews.

For one thing it shows that people after all these years are no smarter than the Germans who fell for a lieing dictator.

It would be cute how the 'left' and the 'right' lock-step their way to servitude if only I could remain unaffected.

Now I have officially seen it all. Let me make this clear. Barack Obama is not a megalomaniac, he does not have plans to rule the world, and he does not plan to kill people by the millions.

Now I have officially seen it all. Let me make this clear. Barack Obama is not a megalomaniac, he does not have plans to rule the world, and he does not plan to kill people by the millions.

Gee I am glad he confided in you and we can rest easy now. Anything else we need cleared up about him we will come to you seeing as how you know him so well:wacko:

Blind could be 48% of the people that can't see how poorly "conservative Bush politics and programs" have served this country. Blind could be falling for the great lie and going to war out of fear.

Blind is buying the left's/Dem's/MSM con job on all that. The fact is the country was doing pretty well until we had 2 years of a Dem controlled Congress. That's in spite of the left talking down the economy and doing everything they could to take it down as well as cause a loss in Iraq.

If you check, the Dem's had talked up how dangerous Iraq was for years and most all the Dem's in Congress voted for the war.

Blind could be the eye we turn to those in this country without insurance or resource.

Gee, how about the fact that no one in this country goes without needed medical care except of their own volition including the 12 -20 million illegals here who have bankrupted hundreds of hospitals and ER's in Kalifornia alone.

Blind could be the result of our greed that leads us to believe that everyone can become one of the wealthy 5%

I don't know why you would believe it's not possible. Of course those who won't make the investment in studying, and hard work, and taking the chances needed to succeed, will certainly never will make it. Actually you sound like Obama's church who promoted not trying to live the middle income American lifestyle (and certainly not that of the "evil" upper income).

Blind could be the sanctioned denial of rights to a minority that we don't like or agree with.

If you are talking about the mandate of keeping marriage as a union between one man and one woman, that had nothing to do with a denial of rights. Kalifornia and most states have civil unions that allow for all the privileges of marriage. There are good reasons that marriage is a union of one man and one woman. Change the definition of marriage and there is no logic or reason for it to have any limitations, 3 men and a woman, 4 women and a man (as approved by Islam), a brother and a sister, a mother and a son or daughter, whatever.

Blind is denying the failure of 12 years Republican conservative lead congress, 6 with the President.

Interesting how well the economy did in spite of all the attempts of the left to bring it down and in spite of 9-11 and subsequent external problems.

For real, chill, the country is not going to hell in a hand basket. Its coming out of it.

Not if Obama gets what he has proposed. Increased taxes on everyone by destroying the Bush tax cuts. Increased taxes on capital gains destroying any chance of the stock market going anywhere but down and costing the 70% of people in this country who hold stock much of their investments. Severe taxes on those who have succeeded driving their investments out of the country. Stealing from the successful to buy votes by giving much of their money to those who pay little or no taxes. Yeah, if he gets his proposals this country is in for a severe and long depression.

And of course as been documented repeatedly the loss of gun rights including semi-auto rifles, semi-auto pistols, and concealed carry. Criminals will and are thrilled at that prospect.

Gee I am glad he confided in you and we can rest easy now. Anything else we need cleared up about him we will come to you seeing as how you know him so well:wacko:

So you're saying that by stating that Obama is not a megalomaniac, that I know him well? Where do you get this stuff?

So you're saying that by stating that Obama is not a megalomaniac, that I know him well? Where do you get this stuff?

You seem to be an expert on everything he believes and what he is thinking and planning. His very intentions.

Well, define the word "megalomaniac." Barack Obama is _ what? - 46, 47 years old. He has already written two autobiographies. Jeez! He hasn't done anything to wite two autobiographies about. And I do believe that he wrote those books fully expecting to become president of the United States. He is the picture of narcissism. He designed his own "presidential seal" and replaced the American flag on his jet with that emblem. He spoke to the EU as if he were already in power, and declared that he was a "citizen of the world." Witness his acceptance speech at the end of the DNC...he set himself up in front of a faux Greek temple. Only thing missing was the olive wreath placed upon his "humble" head. His first press conference after his win, his podium has a sign that says, "Office of the President-Elect."

And although I wouldn't say he has plans to "rule the world," he will certainly try to bring us to the world table, towards a one-world government. More power to the U.N., more power to NATO, universal laws that other countries will impose upon us. A world court. Something you want? If so, I don't want what you're smoking. Want to see our military tried in a world court? I want the U.N. out of the U.S. - that's what I want!

And killing people by the millions? Hell, we're already doing that, and he will make it that much easier. He'd have his daughters get an abortion as a method of birth control. Planned Parenthood will murder babies for teen-age girls without parental notification. Abortion on demand will be paid for with our tax dollars.

I really don't think that most of us are that far off in this assessment. Take off the rose-colored glasses.

He scares the bejebers out of me. More even than Hillery. I never thought that were possible. What scares me even more are the number of people that believe he is their savior.

While I don't advocate the "wait and see" attitude I also don't believe it's time to talk revolution, or post conspiracy theories, as many do. As always we need to remain vigilant, even more so in light of current events. Now more than ever we must show a united stand, one where the argument is made with facts and not emotion. I don't believe Obama is an evil demon but I do believe he will attack our 2A rights in some fashion, probably with an enhanced AWB. Stay calm, stay prepared, stay informed and remember few who spread conspiracy theories are seen as reliable.

So called conspiracy theories are always seen as such until they happen then they are called history. History always repeats itself because nobody wants to believe it until it is to late. It is best to see the writing on the wall while the wall is still standing. Remember an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I will always hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Remember it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back