White House Offical Plans for Gun Control

{TEX}Hawaii((

Found this on another forum and thought it was worth showing.

The White House official web site now lists their plans for gun control.

Here is the link and text:

Link Removed

Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.

childproof guns? haven't they tried to child proof lighters, and percription bottles and kids can still use those just fine. doesn't the gun lock act as enough child proofing if you choose to use it? or a gun safe?

Good luck with that. None of the OTHER issues on that site have been addressed with any success. The students at Boston University are protesting the tuition hikes, and there's NO grant money to speak of. Where's all the jobs it's talking about? Pretty soon the people who pay all these fees and taxes will just stop doing it and start carrying illegally like the gang bangers. Nothing happens to them when they get caught anyway. When the government realizes the tens of millions of dollars that they're suddenly losing, they might wake up. But probably not.

"Childproof" means integral gun locks. "Assault Weapon" means that it scares a liberal when they look at it.

Kids can still beat each other in the head with a locked, unloaded and disassembled weapon. :sarcastic:

"Assault Weapon" means that it scares a liberal when they look at it.

Is there any gun that doesn't scare a Liberal? lol

As far as child proofing goes, nothing works better then education, proper storage, and good parenting! None of which the Government should have any part in.

"Childproof" means integral gun locks. "Assault Weapon" means that it scares a liberal when they look at it.

So true.

I wish I had more money available--I'd buy another AR while it's possible. Perhaps I'll have to bite the bullet and get what I can before a ban goes into effect. I really don't want to as I've been saving for a new carry pistol, and that would have to wait...long enough to have locks I don't want. Lame.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back