Conceals easier
Has larger capacity
You're not as accurate with it.

Gun B:

Harder to conceal
Feels better holding
Has smaller capacity
You're more accurate with it.

How can a firearm that has larger capacity be easier to conceal? Also, what does more or less accurate mean? Self defense is more about minute of man than quarter size groups. There is some important data missing. I am assuming that both firearms are chambered in a self defense caliber. I am assuming that both firearms have equal reliability.

Anyway, given these very generic choices, firearm B due to higher accuracy. It is better to hit once or twice with a lower capacity firearm than to miss a lot with a higher capacity firearm. However, knowing how and why many people make their decisions on carry guns, probably neither gun.

How can a firearm that has larger capacity be easier to conceal? Also, what does more or less accurate mean?

I have a Ruger LC9 that can carry 7+1 and a M&P 40 Shield that can carry 6+1. Although their physical sizes are very close, the Shield is larger and there is a significant difference when concealing. When I say "less or more accurate", I mean in my natural ability to be accurate on target when shooting.

I have a Ruger LC9 that can carry 7+1 and a M&P 40 Shield that can carry 6+1. Although their physical sizes are very close, the Shield is larger and there is a significant difference when concealing. When I say "less or more accurate", I mean in my natural ability to be accurate on target when shooting.

Get the M&P Shield in 9mm.

Probably neither or else become more accurate with Gun A. Or if you want Gun B, maybe get a better way of carrying it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back