Where is the NRA?

Why do you care, you wrote them off with 99% of everyone else. You post to be an attention whore. That's why you can't stop.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Time for an update.

8 days ago I stated"

Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
For someone who claims to write people off you sure can't seem to STFU and move on to a new post. Seems like sometimes self esteem is tired to this forum and getting the last word. Grow up little boy.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
8 days and sixty posts latter it is incredibly obvious that I know you better than you know your self.
Go ahead and keep replying my little puppet, I'm not laughing with you, but I am laughing......
Back to our regularly scheduled....
+1
See you in 8 more days I guess..
lol
For someone who insists it is Firefighterchen who's self esteem is tied to this forum and getting the last word and that he is a little boy that should grow up you just can't resist always coming back with what you hope will be...... the last word.

And let me quote you again:

I only care about showing your true colors. You can't stop, you have had multiple chance to let this die when others posted. But you can't stop, and I find that hilarious.

As if you haven't had multiple chances to let this die at any time whether others have posted or not?

What was it you said about needing to have that last word and little boys growing up again?

And Chen? I do believe you have made your case. Or actually... you have simply allowed Warbirds to make your case for you. It just may be time to move on..........

For someone who insists it is Firefighterchen who's self esteem is tied to this forum and getting the last word and that he is a little boy that should grow up you just can't resist always coming back with what you hope will be...... the last word.

And let me quote you again:

As if you haven't had multiple chances to let this die at any time whether others have posted or not?

What was it you said about needing to have that last word and little boys growing up again?

And Chen? I do believe you have made your case. Or actually... you have simply allowed Warbirds to make your case for you. It just may be time to move on..........

Your bias is showing. Where are your comments to Chen, you remember the guy that was called out 10 days ago for only posting to get the last word. You read that part right? You must be in the process of wiring up your comments to him. Or not. What exactly invoked the Defender of OC to post?

For me this is a game. I pinned the tail on the donkey, hit the bullseye and he can't weasel his way out of it. He is so desperate he complained, that's funny.

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
Your bias is showing. Where are your comments to Chen, you remember the guy that was called out 10 days ago for only posting to get the last word. You read that part right? You must be in the process of wiring up your comments to him. Or not. What exactly invoked the Defender of OC to post?

For me this is a game. I pinned the tail on the donkey, hit the bullseye and he can't weasel his way out of it. He is so desperate he complained, that's funny.

I directed a comment at Chen.... it may not have been what you wanted to hear.... but one thing is for sure.... regardless of what Chen decides to do... I will allow you to have the last word in our conversation.

I am a LIFE MEMBERSHIP of the NRA. Took out same for my teenage son. The NRA is everywhere. They put their money and manpower where it is most effective.

What prompted me to post this?
Blues post had nothing to do with what he himself had done, but where credit is deserved. SAF deserves the credit, not the N R A, not blues, not you, not I...but SAF.

Blues did prove it through his links...nothing in your post has any source.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

I was pointing out where credit was deserved. What knowledgeable information being sourced looked like, and how only blues has done his homework.

Now, it's come full round and you are giving me credit for complaining to Luke about you, when someone else deserves that credit. (Just like when you gave me credit for axe's posts, and the N R A credit for SAF's job well done)

Maybe you just don't get what the others have been saying. You may think I'm a donkey, but there is only one ass in here, and it seems others have complained about it.

Why don't you ask Luke who complained?

Keep trying Warbirds. One day, you might actually get something right when your knee is jerking to defend the N R A with false information.

Blues

False information that goes clearly beyond the N R A.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back