Where is all of the Hispanic support for Zimmerman?

He is an idiot. He acted like an idiot! It's so silly to read threads on folks getting their carry permits and all of a sudden they want to shoot someone because they feel threatened.
Because you are carrying, now your train of thoughts should be so different. Now you're been held to a higher standard, you have to be the bigger man and diffuse/avoid compromising situations. It isn't that complex.
Yes he shot someone yes he may have gotten his ass beat, tough .
Youve got a kid walking down the sidewalk and some "idiot" following you "acting" suspicious you damn right he's going to try to defend himself. I don't care if you're the night watchman of your community, I don't have to stop and answer your silly questions. He saw "suspicious " activity call the cops go home en of story. You pursue someone and now look what happened. All because he thought he knew what he was doing.

Looking for George Zimmerman supporters, I believe the man is innocent and would like to possibly stage rallies in support of him.
Most of the country is unfairly convicting him. nobody has gotten their facts straight before picking a side.. I listened to
all the tapes .. I think everything Zimmerman said happened is the truth. Everyone thinks its as simple as a grown man shot an
unarmed teenager, enough said.. but that isnt the case.. the man shot Trayvon in self defense because Trayvon began beating on
Zimmerman. True none of this would have happened if Zimmerman wasn't a bizzy body. Yes Zimmerman thought the kid looked suspicious,
but I think that was probably because he had never seen him around, not because Trayvon was black. Everyone who supports trayvon acts
as if Zimmerman saw a "black" kid walking down the road, jumped out of his truck, chased and gunned down Trayvon.. thats not the truth
at all. He only shot Trayvon because the kid approached him and
began beating him to what could have been death, had he not shot Trayvon. The man yelled for help according to police reports, and the
911 call made by a neighbor collaborates his story. He was the one yelling for help, not Trayvon think about it if he was trying to
kill a "black kid" as a hate crime, why would he call the cops first? Think people.. the kid probably wanted to sound tough on the
phone with his g/f, maybe he even wanted to tweet about how he beat up a older "white " guy later.. what ever the case, the facts
are Zimmerman was a bizzy body.. called the cops on Trayvon for no real good reason.. but he is neighborhood watch, thats kind of
his job. Followed Trayvon for a short time.. then lost the kid, decided to go back to his car. Trayvon then approached him they
exchanged a few words.. then Trayvon started beating on Zimmerman. zimmerman tried to get help but neighbors would not help him..
he acted in self defense and shot Trayvon.. I don't see how Zimmerman is guilty of murder... If anyone is interested in supporting
Zimmerman with me please reply to [email protected].. Thank you.

He is an idiot. He acted like an idiot! It's so silly to read threads on folks getting their carry permits and all of a sudden they want to shoot someone because they feel threatened.
Because you are carrying, now your train of thoughts should be so different. Now you're been held to a higher standard, you have to be the bigger man and diffuse/avoid compromising situations. It isn't that complex.
Yes he shot someone yes he may have gotten his ass beat, tough .
Youve got a kid walking down the sidewalk and some "idiot" following you "acting" suspicious you damn right he's going to try to defend himself. I don't care if you're the night watchman of your community, I don't have to stop and answer your silly questions. He saw "suspicious " activity call the cops go home en of story. You pursue someone and now look what happened. All because he thought he knew what he was doing.

Ehhhhhh wrong. Try again. I am held to the exact same standard as everyone else in society. Everyone should be respectful to each other. Period. I will defend myself at the same point in time as anyone else that feels their life is at risk, with or without a firearm. Period. It is amazing how hypocritical people can be, by telling others to wait for the facts to come out, the hype to calm down, and then come to a reasonable conclusions, all while stating the guy was an idiot and judging...nice one.

Yes he shot someone. Yes he got his head smashed into the concrete. Tough? How much pain must you suffer and blood must you loose before you defend yourself?

BTW it is not illegal to follow someone down the public sidewalk. Please, reference any Florida Statute that states it is illegal to watch a suspicious character. He did call 911, did you listen to the recording? GZ said, "They always get away..," and after 911 heard GZ pursuing the suspect (and you can tell when he starts to breath hard on the call), they tell him, "We don't need you to do that." At which point, he says "Ok...George, he ran" and his hard breathing stops (as in he stopped running). Just curious, how fast do you think a 5'10" 250 lb guy (and from the pictures, not the physically fit type) can run compared to a 6'3" football player? Logically, there is no way GZ could have caught up, especially after TM started running well before he exited his vehicle.

That is how I see it. Maybe you don't care about your neighbors, but I watch out for my neighbors to make sure they are safe. Not to be a hero, but to be a good person.

Yes I watch out for my neighbors too, I walk around their yards every night before bed to make sure everyone is safe and their kids are home.

You better hope that no one mistakes you for someone suspicious walking around in the dark.

Naw, he will just flip them his CCW badge and yell, "DONT WORRY I AM BETTER THAN YOU" (after all he holds them to a lower standard) and then dash off with his cape fluttering in the wind.

Yeah maybe Latinos from Florida. Most I know don't care. To much media hype around it. Or not close enough to home. They have more interest in whats gonna happen to stand your ground law. If ppl are going to mess with a good law. If it apply to this case or not ect.

I think it is a good law but unfortunately you will have those who abuse it or are too stupid to understand the law

You do understand that you are crossing the line into racism right? Anyway the black community hasn't done anything but ask for justice. I do believe that the Hispanic community understands this. If you can't understand this I feel sad for you.

Low_Speed:293053 said:
You do understand that you are crossing the line into racism right? Anyway the black community hasn't done anything but ask for justice. I do believe that the Hispanic community understands this. If you can't understand this I feel sad for you.

LOL justice...you're funny man. Let me ask you this, if they find Zimmerman innocent, and Trayvon to be guilty, do you think they will accept that justice? BTW, that line was crossed a long time ago, when they labeled Zimmerman white, white-Hispanic, "cracker", etc.

It's a sad case overall, cause whatever the verdict is, whomever they find to be in the wrong...it doesn't matter, because all this has brought to light is how racist all colors of this country are. It feels so tangible to me now, its saddening.

>>

LOL justice...you're funny man. Let me ask you this, if they find Zimmerman innocent, and Trayvon to be guilty, do you think they will accept that justice? BTW, that line was crossed a long time ago, when they labeled Zimmerman white, white-Hispanic, "cracker", etc.

It's a sad case overall, cause whatever the verdict is, whomever they find to be in the wrong...it doesn't matter, because all this has brought to light is how racist all colors of this country are. It feels so tangible to me now, its saddening.

>>

And he is not even mentioning how the hate group called the Black Panthers have posted a Wanted Dead or Alive bounty on Zimmerman. See New Black Panther Party Leader Arrested, Anderson Cooper Slams Party Spokesman | Video | TheBlaze.com

I am still confused as to where they are getting NEW. I know that the original Black Panther Political Party dissolved as an official organization years ago.. but some of the members themselves decided to continue on. Here is a link I had come across well over a month ago.. long before this Florida incident.
Here is that link BlackPanther.org

Are you for real dude? :blink:

~SMFH~ :no:

A bounty offered by the NBP crossed the line. Spike Lee crossed the line and then had to pull back and correct his story.

If they bring him in front of a grand jury, present all of the evidence and and they no bill him that's one thing. I'm fine with that but the didn't even file charges on him. The detective that investigated the incident didn't believe him.

The problem that black people have with this is that if the roles were reversed Treyvon would likely have been arrested and and charged for killing an unarmed white/hispanic.

I'm absolutely for real. If you're not a minority, you would never know...

He should have been arrested, charged and taken to a grand jury at the very least. That's what the black community wants.

What the NBP did was wrong and was not thought through at all. I think that Rev. Jackson and Sharpton should stay out of this. And you have to remember Spike Lee re-tweeted that address which means someone twittered that information first. Nobody mentions the originator of the tweet. Spike Lee got thrown to the public because he is famous, controversial and has deep pockets for a lawsuit. But they were wrong for making that information public.

I'm absolutely for real. If you're not a minority, you would never know...

First and foremost, I am an American! Beyond that, I am a minority...and you are a racist. FYI, it doesn't take being a minority to understand justice.

He should have been arrested, charged and taken to a grand jury at the very least. That's what the black community wants.

Exactly what should he have been arrested for and charged with? What evidence do you possess that allows you to legally detain him?

I'm also curious...do you think he is not going to trial at all?

>>

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back