Where in AR??

Hello from Siloam Springs. My wife and I moved here from Dallas, TX almost 4 years ago. We have a 3 year old son. I'll be using the facilities at Ozark Sportsman in Tontitown.

Howdy neighbor! My occupational home base is Gentry. I work in Tontitown and frequent Ozark Sportsman often

:man_in_love:Hi y'all, I'm in Fordyce. Can't say it's civilized! But love of my life lives here, so.....:man_in_love:

Checking in from just north of russellville. My family and I love to hunt and fish and I just recently took my ccl course.

Howdy! I was born and raised in russellville and have Mom, and a brother and sister still there. You live around Dover?

Ok, looks like it's up to me.... Little Rock. I'm suprised to find I'm the only one so far. To all you guys down in Union and Ouachita county; that's where I first fired a real gun. My fathers family came from Smackover, Holly Springs, Sparkman. Maybe some other city boy will step on in. Glad to find this forum.

I'm im Mo, but beginning this summer I'll be teaching Suarez International classes in Arkansas, just Southwest of Fayetteville.

Hi guys, I 'm new here, abt 7 mi. E of Charelston. Been here abt 4 yrs, from Tulsa but family is from the Dover area. Been waiting abt 6 mo. for my CCL. Hunt in the Cass and Dover areas.

ps Recied my CHCL today, 4 mo. and 14 days from the day I mailed the forms ( 3-10 to 7-24).
Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using USA Carry mobile app

Live in Paron, AR. Just step out back door to do whatever, we have lots of deer and one bear that comes around once in a while. After being here no way I want to live any place else. Like being able to go out back with rifle, shotgun, or hand guns and practice.

Sent from my DROID4 using USA Carry mobile app

I am in the North central part of Arkansas on the White river. Beautiful place in the Ozarks. I have 3 acres on a hill that is a great place for shooting my guns. I now own 27 of them. Just sent off for my CCW permit 2 weeks ago. I'm retired and have plenty of time for target practice.

I am in the North central part of Arkansas on the White river. Beautiful place in the Ozarks. I have 3 acres on a hill that is a great place for shooting my guns. I now own 27 of them. Just sent off for my CCW permit 2 weeks ago. I'm retired and have plenty of time for target practice.
Welcome to the forum! We need more Arkies!

Will be moving to the Conway area in just over a week or so. Been in AZ for the last couple of years. Nice to meet you all

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back