where do you apply for ccw in la county

slowryder

I visiting family in West Hills Ca where do you apply?

West Hills is part of Los Angeles City, but I think CCW's are administered by the LA Co Sheriff. Regardless, it's almost impossible to get a permit in LA County unless you have political connections. California also doesn't permit non-residents, so you have to contact the Sheriff of the county you live in, if a Californian and if not you are out of luck there too.

West Hills is part of Los Angeles City, but I think CCW's are administered by the LA Co Sheriff. Regardless, it's almost impossible to get a permit in LA County unless you have political connections. California also doesn't permit non-residents, so you have to contact the Sheriff of the county you live in, if a Californian and if not you are out of luck there too.
I think you are quilty of a felony if you openly ask to apply for a CCW in LA county. "Barrett, Judge, Black Rifle, are all non-words in Californicatiion.:man_in_love::cray::hang3:

I think you are guilty of a felony if you openly declare you want a CCW in LA County. The "word police" are on the lookout for anyone using the non-words, Barrett, Black Rifle, The Judge.:hang3::girl_wink::mad:

to get a permit in LA you have to be a victim of a previous violent crime. how screwed up is that? LA only has about 500 permits on file.

Apply to God maybe...

Ahh..me old stomping grounds. Answer to your question is you don't because you can't..... unless your last film grossed over $10million. One of the greatest ironies in this country is that LA is probably one of the top 10 counties in the U.S. where you need a CCW most....and can't get one. God bless the day I moved and my (genuine) sympathies to gun brethren still there.

You should have no need for a gun in LA County. It's a gun free zone. Should be safe. Has to be a low crime rate. :pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back