Where did your user name come from?

My name and the date I married my beautiful wife.

Mine came from the very first semi pistol i ever bought, been in love with them since growing up with all the WW2 movies as a kid. In a movei about WW2, can't remember the title but the quote goes something like this:

"Well if your going out to scout, better get yourself a .45. Better then that pee shooter carbine you got for up close." Hooked from the age of 10.......

After all this, I remain just me. not a hero but I did my share in a 20 yr military career as a combat pilot. I have no pretentions, so I just use my name. :)

I was a musician for many years and I got pulled over on the way to a gig! I was arrested on a failure to appear warrant for a traffic ticket i never received. i called the bar where my band was playing and my band mates came and got me out. when we got to the bar the bartender (as a joke) had put a big jar on the bar with a sign that said free county bob! we made more on that jar than we were paid that night. the name has been with me ever since.

Mine is an acronym that combines all of the first letters of my family's first name...the "a" stands for "and"

Example..."John And Brian And Tom And Mike," "JABATAM"

God's Laws are Righteous and should always be obeyed.

But some human laws are ignorant & foolish & therefore made to be broken.

Hence the name 'The_Outlaw'.

~Stay Safe~

Its what I carry! I don't always remember the name..... just the sound it makes when it takes another mans life. Lol!

When I got my first computer, I had no idea what it was or what I was doing.
Black- the color of my then car.
Shark- unwritten model designator. (corvette 68 to 82)
L82- motor designator.
Since then, there have been other corvettes but none as that one was.
I could have used a gun format but I carry 3 and to pick justn one. Kind of hard to do.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back