Where did your user name come from?

I'll give you all one guess, and it's not because I enjoy shooting the XD! :wink:

gf

68, the year I was born, Wolfing, an interesting book by Gordon Dixon. It kind of says we are all kings, and sometimes the guy in the trenches has to tell the guys in the suits to go FSCK themselves (someone mention linux??) to get the job done right......

Cooter kinda stuck with me a long time ago. It's kind of a joke because some of my friends call me redneck, and hillbilly, etc. so Cooter sounds like a really imbred backwoods kinda name.
BTW, my avatar pic is not one of me, I just found it on the internet somewhere and thought it was funny. I get alot of confusion about that.

"sambo"- Nickname from our Last name that goes back to when my Dad served in the military.
XA42- 1942 Harley Davidson Shaft driven. Didn't really see ANY action during the war because the Jeep took over.
My Uncle has one that is not all together but still all there and did run at the time he bought it. I've been extra nice to him since I found out he has one.......:biggrin:

sambo42xa

Valkyrie...

i have norse blood--

My favorite jet at Langley AFB was Das Valkyrie F-15C 81-039 I was the Dedicated Crew Chief for that bird for 4 years.
meaning "Beautiful woman who carries the great warriors to the heavens"

During my rebellious stage earlier this decade, I spent over $3,000 on tattoos. Hence the name, tattedupboy.

Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I live in a largely Republican state and I am a firearms enthusiast. I use it all over the interwebs. Drives some people to apoplexy.

Huntly is the name of the small town in Scotland that my grandparents came from, and the name of the castle. Family seat of the Gordouns.

The Brits chased my ancestors out of Scotland in the 1700's ,,,picked the wrong side of the Jacobite war to be on ,,,Brits put a bounty on his head.

It's the name of a character from one of my favorite cartoons;The Tick.The character,'Brainchild' was actually a child villain,but I liked it so it stuck.

I hate people that complain about gun rights and blah blah when they don't even have a gun. It takes 1 to Know1.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back