"Covert Ops" badge perhaps?

coachdb18

CCW Capes
CCW Sashes
CCW Headbands
CCW Armbands
CCW Masks, because concealed means concealed
CCW boots, similar to Wraslin boots with the letters "CCW" on the side

I'm thinking belt, not like to hold your pants up, but like the Wrestling and/or boxing championship belts that require a forklift to get inside the ring. That way, there's no doubt about your status as a badass! And of course, "CCW" in at least foot high letters! (then you can just worry about printing LOL)

Axeanda45

Banned
CCW Capes
CCW Sashes
CCW Headbands
CCW Armbands
CCW Masks, because concealed means concealed
CCW boots, similar to Wraslin boots with the letters "CCW" on the side

Dude!!! That has got to be one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.... It actually hurt when I read that line and an uncontrollable chuckle burst out....

Doc Mustang

I think the police should have a spotlight with the words CCW emblazoned on it. That way they can turn it on when they need the help of me and my fellow CCWers!

Link Removed

G50AE

I'm thinking belt, not like to hold your pants up, but like the Wrestling and/or boxing championship belts that require a forklift to get inside the ring. That way, there's no doubt about your status as a badass! And of course, "CCW" in at least foot high letters! (then you can just worry about printing LOL)

Yeah I had been thinking about that too. Maybe one of the Pro Wraslers can coin the character "CCW Man".

G50AE

Dude!!! That has got to be one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.... It actually hurt when I read that line and an uncontrollable chuckle burst out....

I guess it ranks up their with NavyLCDR's "no public breastfeeding sign".

Peregrine Falcon

Peregrine Falcon
I CAN'T believe you all forgot the most IMPORTANT piece of CCW gear.

You GOTTA get the camo golf cart with the CCW crest specially made for mall ninja's. You can't drive that wrapped car INSIDE the mall like you can the golf cart. Make sure you pay for the upgrade version with a police scanner.

Last edited:

Doc Mustang

I CAN'T believe you all forgot the most IMPORTANT piece of CCW gear.

You GOTTA get the camo golf cart with the CCW crest specially made for mall ninja's. You can't drive that wrapped car INSIDE the mall like you can the golf cart. Make sure you pay for the upgrade version with a police scanner.

I agree the golf cart is really far superior and has the advantage of being upgradable to the "up armored" version.
Link Removed

G50AE

Still "tactical"

[Refrain]
CCW Boots, with the pimped out sheepdog suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay :pleasantry:"tactical":pleasantry:
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats OK, cause I'm still :pleasantry:"tactical":pleasantry:
got a quarter tank gas in my CCW E-class
But that's alright cause I'm gon' ride
got everything in my lady sheepdog's name
but I'm :pleasantry:"tactically":pleasantry: rich da dada dada da